Author Topic: David Oliver?  (Read 2632 times)

Offline Pez2

• Bronze Member
*This is not a advert

Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with David Oliver? (located in Devon, UK). If you  have, I'd be really interested in hearing your story.
Gyno free :)

Offline jim2509

• Posting Member
Hello mate, I haven't heard of him, but as you know there's a serious lack of variety when it comes to options regarding surgeons on this forum....we all know why.

Offline wingman

• Silver Member
    • My Twitter
Hello mate, I haven't heard of him, but as you know there's a serious lack of variety when it comes to options regarding surgeons on this forum....we all know why.

Why are you continuing to bring up the lack of variety in surgeons within your posts? Nothing was even mentioned in the OP regarding a lack of variety, he was simply asking for advice on an alternative surgeon.

Back to the OP - I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that surgeon. Hopefully others can help.

Follow my Twitter: www.twitter.com/wingman0401

Offline Pez2

• Bronze Member
Obviously I cant post the link to his website as Im sure this post would then get deleted but he seems legit, all the right qualifications and registered with the right organisations, etc. Not sure of his experience with gyno surgeries however and hence the reason for trying to find people who know more about his work. Thanks for your replies anyway, hopefully someone on here will know abit more.

Offline darkstar

• Silver Member
Pez, welcome to the forum man. I'm not sure what Jim wants anybody to say if they have never heard of the surgeon (like me). But I notice he has added nothing to help you, so pot.kettle.

I'm sorry, I've never heard of him, hopefully someone else has. He has not prices on his website, nor any example pics of a gyno surgery. how about getting in touch with him for a consultation, where you can ask some of these questions. You don't have to book the surgery.

Best of luck.

Offline Nipper

• Gold Member
Good luck with your search mate although I'd hazard a guess that any surgeon who specializes in the field of gyne would say so and it wouldn't be that hard to find on their website.  

And even that is no indication that the guy will be any good at it, just as he has an interest in it.  I went for a consultation at a local Spire after reading the roster of surgeons, I chose one who stated to be versed in the field of gyne surgery.  

At the consultation I was told to raise my arms, he checked it out but said I had a minor case, a 1 on a 1-10 scale.  And that doing minor gnye surgery was more complicated, taking too much gland out etc...anyway I'd heard enough by that stage and he never got my money, Karidis did.  

The Spire surgeon could have been the best in the world, but he instilled no confidence, in either myself or himself.  And this was a guy who said he knew gyne...bollocks, he didn't know the first most fundamental thing about it.  That you don't play down anyone's case, no matter how trivial to the eye.  Just be careful is all I'm saying ;)

Offline Pez2

• Bronze Member
I've been in touch asking about his experience with gyno surgeries, asking for pics of pre/post op evidence but received nothing so far. Only information of consultation dates and costs. However 2,750 is one of the more reasonable quotes I've been given for UK surgery.  However I'm very reluctant to even book in for a £100 consultation without knowing more about this surgeon.

Offline darkstar

• Silver Member
I would personally want to see some examples of his work, before paying for a consultation. But the cost of the surgery is very good, if it includes gland and fat removal.

Offline Nipper

• Gold Member
I must have had about 5 different types of consultation, from free to speculative to paid.

I payed the Spire guy 100 notes for nothing ;(  Guess it's the rough with the smooth and you have to pay for a proper consultation, no way around it.

I even went on an open night where they gave free 20 min consultations, but was told to book a proper one.  It's not just the money, it's the travel, the waiting inline, the psyching yourself up to tell someone etc etc.   

All that kind of stuff used to put me off, never mind encourage me.  So, for the peace of mind, I just went all in, so glad I never gambled on someone I recommended to myself, I know that now.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024