Author Topic: Surgery Success  (Read 3480 times)

Offline pfernandez

I currently underwent  gynecomastia surgery which I had to have after a well-known doctor botched the entire session not only costing me pain, suffering and ultimately money! After doing the research and finding Dr. Mordcai B we began to discuss the steps needed to correct the previous surgery. Dr. Mordcai B was not only attentive to my concerns, transparent with what the potential outcome of the corrective surgery would be, but was extremely sensitive to my fear, confusion and overall apprehension regarding the procedure. He took time to listen to my questions and made sure I understood every phase of the surgery minimizing the confusion, physiological frustration and increasing my comfort level to the point where I was confident I had made the right choice when selecting him as my surgeon. It also helped me physiologically to see that there were other medical professionals visiting Dr.Mordcai B. I figured “if doctors were coming to him for consultation I’m sure I’ll be fine”. On the day of the operation the level of sensitivity, professionalism and the caring and supportive atmosphere from the entire staff reaffirmed to me that I had made the right choice. During my post-op visit Dr. "removed doctor" was sensitive to all my needs reassuring me that everything was going to be ok. He went out of his way to provide documented follow-up scenarios to demonstrate how the healing would vary from person to personDr. "removed doctor"’s skillful hand and masterful approach to my surgical need has made a tremendously positive difference in my health, physical perception and overall life. I would definitely recommend Dr.Mordcai B to anyone just to avoid having to do this surgery twice like I did. Thanks Dr. Mordcai B!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024