Author Topic: Surgery Levick 28th Nov Pics  (Read 3624 times)

Offline moore

I was not going to post but knowing how useful this forum has been i thought I had to.
My consultation was on the 27th Nov and my Operation was the 28th.
Both were straight forward with no dramas.
Flattmatt has covered all the details superbley well.
This is a results buisness so i will post my pics. Age 42
Thanks to everyone.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 07:26:47 PM by moore »

Offline Stem

• Bronze Member
Yeah mate, you need to edit and resize them to smaller than 128kb I think. Glad your op went well.

Offline Stem

• Bronze Member
We'll done mate. Funny how glands all look a bit different. Get well soon!

Offline Pez2

• Bronze Member
What's with the tape in the pre op pics? Hope recovery is going well.
Gyno free :)

Offline Stem

• Bronze Member
Good news mate. Think I'll stick with my large, it's already digging in the armpits not sure what a medium would feel like!

Well done on getting a t shirt on too, I haven't dared try that yet!!!!!

Offline farao_101

• Bronze Member
I know that feeling. My nipples dont look like at all...I'm two and half week postop and, i too have a crease. Just hoping it's the compression doing it, and that it will sort it self out... Nips still a bit puffy as well, and I know it's early, but will call levick soon to ask what he think..

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
This is why recovery is a roller coaster. You start off buzzing about your new totally flat chest then scar tissue starts. It's not easy but you need to forget about what things look like for the first couple of months. Look at what your body has had removed, it's going through a big healing process. Once things settle down you will have a better idea. If revision is needed then you need to wait 12 months from the op date anyway so worrying about something which probably isn't needed is pointless. I wouldn't worry mate its part of the process, it's not just a normal wound that heals clean from day 1

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
Enjoy the improvement you have now and relax as things keep improving over time

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024