Author Topic: Do I have gyno?  (Read 2004 times)

Offline raptorbaby

Puffy nipples..., only look good when erect. Sort of embarrassing as they stick out of my shirt.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I might say probably yes except that the camera angles and poses tend to exaggerate things a bit.
Grandpa Dan

Offline raptorbaby

What kind of pictures would you like me to take?

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Yep you have it imo. I had the same thing. Surgery sorted me out! It's worth checking the relevant sub forums to try and find a top surgeon and booking a consultation.

Offline pDiddy2

• Posting Member
It looks like u have a mild case of it, but the camera angles might make it appear exaggerated. Do u feel any hard, glandular tissue? Or is it mainly fat? Or is it a combination of both.

It looks like u have a low body fat percentage, but even so, some guys just carry more adipose tissue in there chests.

If diet and exercise don't help and it still bothers you, talk to a reputable surgeon. I flew to New Jersey to have Dr. Baxt perform mine and after 8 months I'm happy w/ the results. I had a similar build as you do and could never achieve a flat chest no matter what I did...that's why I opted for surgery.  BUT don't be too fast to have surgery.  Also, if u have camera w/ a timer, mount it on a shelf or something and take a few pics w/ your hands to your sides (facing front and slightly to your left and right), that's how the doctors do it.

There's also a great surgeon in New York that specializes in this procedure (forgot his name but he's all over this site).

Best of luck dude.

Offline Jaxed23

• Posting Member
Post more pics of your chest relaxed, arms to your side. Front and side views.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
And not quite so close to the camera.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024