Author Topic: Gyno?? I need people's opinion Please!  (Read 1574 times)

Offline Uncle

Hey everyone, so I have developed over the last year or so very puffy nipples and what I think to be Gyno. I developed it after using the supplement D aspartic acid I believe!
I work out a good bit and the puffy nipples really makes my chest look terrible. If you guys could take a look at my pictures and tell me what you think I would be really grateful!
Also I'm a little heavier than usual in the pics as I started a new job recently and have not been training much or eating all too healthy however the puffy nipples have remained even when I have been much leaner.

Thanks Guys

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
I'm no expert - but I would say there is some thing there - or the start of something. Especially from the side view - the bottom of your pec has a mild tee-pee appearance.

Also becasue your nipples appear oval from head on - seems like there is something behind them that maybe shouldn't be.

But wait for more opinions!

Offline Uncle

Thanks for the reply McGilli!!
I should probably mention that although I believed it was caused by D-Aspartic acid I stopped taking that almost immediately when it started to happen.
I have eliminated a lot of other supplements and food to try find the cause but I have been on Zoton(lansoprazole) which is a proton pump inhibitor for about 2 years now and that would also tie in with around the time I started to get the puffy nipples. Just thought I would mention it incase the powers that be might see any relevance!

Thanks guys!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024