Author Topic: 1 week pos op with H Hamed  (Read 3736 times)

Offline the_natural

• Posting Member
Hi everyone,

this is quite long its about how my op went

Just had my second surgery with Mr H Hamed from london bridge, Jus wanted to say the op seems to have been a good success.

After my 1st op on the NHS my chest was unequal so i decided to go private, i think it has been worth it as it has finally sorted the problem.

the op went well and i havent really been in much pain at all jus takin it easy, the surgeon removed the scars from my 1st op completely(which where clearly visible and elevated) and the new scars are lookin good.  For some one like me who has been worked on by an unskilled surgeon(NHS) or has unequal sides or problems with aesthetics he may be worth considering, he is actually a breast reconstructive for women i think and quite skilled.

A day after the op my chest looked really flat and i was really happy with it, but it kind of puffed out during the week but still looked ok, and i could hear  some liquid squelching about and thought sh!t, so i went too see Mr Hamed so he could like syringe it out or something,

but he said he aint gonna do it cos he said its helping the healing inside! and that the liquid should reabsorb  into the body

i think when the liquid goes it will look quite good though...

has anyone here ever had this build up of liquid?does anyone how long does it take to go away???

cheers

???

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
I had a squishy bit, it went after a couple of days. I nearly puked when it first did it - I was gently massaging my chest and "squish". Euch.

Nothing to worry about, like the man says!
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
probably lymph fluid from inflammation.your body is healing.

Offline bedders

• Posting Member
How much did Mr Hamed charge?

Offline the_natural

• Posting Member
Initially the package price i got was 2183 pounds this included:

hospital fee:        1658
Mr hameds fee:    300
Anaesthetist fee: 225

however i was charged an extra 500 when the op was done because they sent a sample of my tissue away for histology (cancer checks) having signed the agreement i had to pay which was f**K*d because i didnt tell them to do no histology and i wasnt informed about this when i was given a package price! they said it was standard procedure.

i was not informed of the extra charge by Mr Hameds secretary whos imcompetence cost me an extra 500.

Mr hamed seems to be a good surgeon, but hes secretary is basically.. stupid so be careful if u decide to go with this surgeon.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024