Author Topic: one week post op pics  (Read 6489 times)

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
i thought I'd throw a couple pics up in the Photo forum. This is almost one week to the hour I got out of surgery, Everything is healing nice. The crease on my chest is from the T shirt I've been wearing under my vest.
Thanks again everyone.

hammer

Looking good! I hope that you are happy as well.

Bob

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Thank you Bob. All the best to you.

Offline Paul998

• Posting Member
Spectacular! I wish you a smooth recovery and a very happy summer season  :)

You're healing really well. My best to you!

- Paul

Offline SEA2013

• Posting Member
Looks awesome! And just in time for t-shirt weather

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Thanks SEA2013:) I was just telling my wife this morning "this is the first summer in like 10 years I don't have to wear jackets and sweaters when I go outside". Yay!

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
yeah man you're set for the summer. I'm in the same boat - it's really awesome...

Buy lots of suntan lotion cuz the shirts gonna be off all summer!

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Thanks McGilli. Its hard to believe a few months ago I couldn't see myself living but a couple more years like this. I was so sick of burning up all summer and sitting around the house.

I think I'll get a bunch of that tanning lotion and donate my shirts like you did.lol

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
yeah donating all my old clothes was great. kind of like a "I really did it" experience....

But it's true - I will need way more sunscreen this year cuz I always wore a tank top at least in the past... Hell I might even sunburn my chest - just so I can say I did it for once....

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Hope everyone is doing well. Thought I'd throw up some 3 week
post shots compared to the pre op shots from my doc.

I think I'm healing well. I've been eating right and exercising.
This healing sure does play a trick on your mind. Sometimes
I feel like I'm not healing right. I keep looking up in the search
engine " one side bigger ".lol

So I look at these before and after photos to remind me and smile real big.

Thanks everyone for the support.

Thanks kiwibird for making space in the upload folder.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 08:41:21 PM by jay adams »

hammer

Looking mighty flat chested if you ask me!  That's very good, cause that's the look your going for!

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Thank you Hammer " I think ".?;) Im surprised I'm this flat after 3 weeks. I can't wait to start working out chest. I always skipped chest so my shirts didn't push out further. I can't complain though:)

How you been doing? I little bird told me I should get my fishing license tomorrow. Said he saw a Golden Trout up in Lake Bishop.

hammer

Thank you Hammer " I think ".?;) Im surprised I'm this flat after 3 weeks. I can't wait to start working out chest. I always skipped chest so my shirts didn't push out further. I can't complain though:)

How you been doing? I little bird told me I should get my fishing license tomorrow. Said he saw a Golden Trout up in Lake Bishop.

Of course it should be "thank you" I guess I should have added a LOL at the end, LOL!

I love my fishing, and being the land of 10,000 lakes and even more undocumented fishing ponds I have never, ever been trout fishing! I like to load my three wheel moped up with my folding rods and hit the local ponds that are stocked by the DNR in the middle of the week. It is very nice and peaceful. I really don't even care that much if I catch anything, I just like having the rod in my hand and being at the water! I live up above the Mississippi, and I always talk about loading one of my bigger rods up with some strong line and fish for some big channel cat, maybe this summer will be the year. My city has a nice fishing/boat dock on the river and I'm only about 2 miles away, all uphill, which is nice during flooding, it never has happen, never will!

Offline GazzaD

• Posting Member
Brilliant results . Congrats  :)

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Thank you. I can't believe it's only been nine weeks.
It seems like six months ago.

Thanks again.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024