Author Topic: CaveMan Gyno  (Read 1688 times)

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
I took my kids to the Museum and found this caveman with gyne.

Looks like its been here since around 10,000 BC.

hammer

See, it's nothing new and he's not shy about it!

Look at the statues that were done in the early days that have men naked with breast! I don't think that it was someone's over worked imagination!

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
It prob wasn't that big of a deal until the last century. Im sure some people took some flack for it but you prob took more flack for not being a hard worker. Im sure a guy with moobs working on the first railroad lines didn't take much $#1t. Everyone seems to be owed something nowadays instead of earning it.

hammer

I used to be told I work to hard! Before I went on disability I owned a constution company and never work less then a half a day 3/4 of the year! Some people think that a half day is 4 hours, well the last time I looked at a clock there were 24 hours to the day, so that makes a half day 12 hours!

Now days people will look at me in the wheel chair and say "it must be nice to be able to sit and get around to everywhere you go!" , my response is, "it must be nice to be able to walk without a problems!"

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
That's what disability is for Hammer. I hope its around if I ever need it. I'll take one of those chairs too if it keeps me from staring at the same four walls.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024