Author Topic: Small Incision Chest Lift After Weight Loss  (Read 1905 times)

DrBermant

I have posted another Male Mastopexy Short Scar Breast Lift and Reduction patient that features a new photographic view that really shows the problem of hanging skin after massive weight loss.  This is another patient where I used my Internal Male Mastopexy to limit surface scars.  I removed a great deal of tissue through this small incision.

Here I discuss typical emotions these patients experience:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=1;action=display;num=1121222904

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture
« Last Edit: August 14, 2005, 03:02:41 PM by DrBermant »

DrBermant

Any close ups of the incisions perhaps?  They're all covered with dressings so a 'small incision' is left to the imagination really.  How big (in cm) are they?

Sorry main page link was broken on the first post, fixed.  You can see the size of the incision on these pictures.  The actual incision was between 2 and 3 cm for each side.  My internal mastopexy incisions are much larger than my typical gynecomastia incision that is often 2 cm or less.

When viewing any patient's pictures on the web, you should look at ALL OF THE VIEWS. For my patients, that means looking at the entire set of pages about that individual.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture
« Last Edit: August 14, 2005, 03:12:56 PM by DrBermant »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024