Author Topic: Do i need Gym or Re surgery ???  (Read 7417 times)

Offline vkumar95

• Posting Member
Hi,

June 2012 , I had gynecomastia surgery  and every thing was looking good. But all the happiness were just for 3-4 months and after that every thing  again was so  traumatising .

I have lot of chest fat and i have not gone to gym since that time seriously . I thought that it will take little time to heal and then i will go to gym .  Excision was done and glands were removed. When i press it i don't find any thing beneath nipples. It seems that there is  lot of fat deposited around my chest area.

My current weight is 80Kg and height 5ft 9inches . I am overweight  and will fix it soon . I have certain doubts.

1) Is this a gyno

2) Will it not go if i work hard in gym . I have been a lazy ass since long time. Now i need to work hard . If this thing is related to my some hormones imbalance then i guess  re-surgery is not an option .  

please tell me wat should be done. I really need to work on my diet and exercises . Any suggestion is welcomed.

Offline puffynipplesdrivemecrazy

• Bronze Member
I am really sorry to say this but I would be looking at revisiting that surgeon. Looks to me like they needed to lipo more fat out of your chest to give you the correct contour. And is there any reason you believe that they didnt full remove the glands?

I dont know your financial situation but in all honesty... I would be looking at finding a well reviewed gyno surgeon.

Offline Betterdaystocome

Honestly dosnt look that bad, hit the gym and take care of your body. You seem to be in great shape compared to the rest of the world! Set a weightloss goal and the. Reconsider revision surgery after you accomplish it.

hammer

The last picture is the only one that looks good to me! The other three you look far from symmetrical. Now I'll be the first to say that no one is the same on both sides including myself but in two of your picture the one side you look like you are somewhat caved in, and the other like it is much bigger.

The last picture you look great! It may be just the way that you are standing,  so some more pictures may help.

Offline vkumar95

• Posting Member
I just have some doubts ..

First doubt- If those mammary glands were taken out .. then  how can they come back again..  Moreover , when i squeeze the nipples i don't find any rubbery type thing  as it used to be before surgery. Yes the fat around my chest have increased and i need to take care of that.

second doubt - What kind of exercises will help me to reduce the chest fat. I have started running and skipping .

third doubt - When glands were removed , then that space is empty . I mean if my chest fat increases  then by default it will push the chest to look like conical shaped or pointing outwards . Am i right ??

Only way forward is , reduce the body fat , let the chest fat reduce to low level and then hit the gym hard. If then nothing comes out , i will go to meet my surgeon .

hammer

I know that you are looking at re surgery but I think this still holds true as if you have not had it yet!

The chest is the last place that you will lose the fat.

The real thing to consider here is, how do you feel about this? There are a lot of guys on the forum including myself who have lived full and happy lives with much bigger breast then many that have post pictures of before and after surgery pictures.

Remember, those bumps on your chest are nothing more them extra breast tissue and fat and skin! They do not make you the man that you are! It is what is in your heart and mind that does!

I'm not telling you not to have the re-surgery! No not at all, if that is what you feel you need to do. Be sure that you check out the doctor that you decide to go with if do have the surgery. We have some really good ones right here on the forum that can also answer your questions as well, and do a great job on the surgery too!

I wish you the best of luck with what ever you do decide to do, and pray for Gods blessing as well!

Bob

Offline ghalib

• Posting Member
I think if you do proper exercise you can definitely get a good and perfect body..i dont think you need to get surgery
Tacoma gym
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 03:20:31 AM by ghalib »

Offline shreyas24

• Posting Member
    • Best Hair Transplantation & Tummy Tuck Surgery in India
Hi,

June 2012 , I had gynecomastia surgery  and every thing was looking good. But all the happiness were just for 3-4 months and after that every thing  again was so  traumatising .

I have lot of chest fat and i have not gone to gym since that time seriously . I thought that it will take little time to heal and then i will go to gym .  Excision was done and glands were removed. When i press it i don't find any thing beneath nipples. It seems that there is  lot of fat deposited around my chest area.

My current weight is 80Kg and height 5ft 9inches . I am overweight  and will fix it soon . I have certain doubts.

1) Is this a gyno

2) Will it not go if i work hard in gym . I have been a lazy ass since long time. Now i need to work hard . If this thing is related to my some hormones imbalance then i guess  re-surgery is not an option .  

please tell me wat should be done. I really need to work on my diet and exercises . Any suggestion is welcomed.

You need not take surgery but just doing regular physical exercise you can control them. Because you don't have that much of gynaeco.

Offline JonesCrow

• Posting Member
I thinks you must join gym again.
Its best place to get muscle strength and stamina. But Start with normal exercise first.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024