Author Topic: Might I have gynecomastia?  (Read 1510 times)

Offline Gametime

I've worked out consistently for about a year now but my upper chest is continues to be flabby.

hammer

Yes, I'm sorry to say that they look a bit more shaped like female then well developed pecks.

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
Yes it appears you do have gyne.  You should add a picture from side view. 

You've come to the right place. I've worked out countless hours for years with no result.  Surgery is the only way to get the chest you want.  I'm 29 and finally said enough is enough.  Best of luck and welcome to the forum  :)

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
You seem to have very muscular pecs (pecks is a misspelling). I see no evidence of anything resembling women's breasts in any way. Your pectoral muscles appear to be developed, and look to be completely normal in every way. Specifically, what part of your pecs would you be wanting a surgeon to operate on? The nipples look normal. The pecs are large, but not huge. Where would he cut, and why? Why would you want to disfigure your body? Don't fall into the trap of believing there's something physically wrong with you when there is absolutely nothing wrong with your chest. Others may want you to join their victim club. Don't fall for it. Some on this site indeed do need surgery, but you're not one of them. You are young, and you have much more important issues to consider, like the direction you want to go in life, your schooling, etc. Decisions made now are important.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
It looks like you have it man. Working out won't get rid of that tissue. Do lots of research before you decide what you want to do.

Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024