Author Topic: Looking to be diagnosed!  (Read 1535 times)

Offline safarijim12

Doctors,

Currently questioning the fact that I might possibly have gynecomastia or not. If it helps, aside from the pictures. I have posted a small background story regarding my chest below.

I have been weight lifting since around 14 and went through a rigorous chest phase when I was about 16. I developed very large pecs at that time. Since then, my regiment has been light to no working out on my chest at all. I am now 20 years old. Aside from that, I do occasionally drink alcohol and have a small high fat diet.

hammer

If you just want the doctors to reply you should post this in "ask a doctor" area. However, if your asking for other opinions I would say the first picture is worthless, and judging by the other two I would say you may have mild gyne, but I think your chest still looks good enough not to worry yet.

If you see any changes or if there has been any big changes you may want to see an endocrinologist to see if you have any hormonal changes going on, but I'm no doctor and I wouldn't worry about it yet.

Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024