Author Topic: Surgery experience  (Read 2291 times)

Offline Cpnh78

• Posting Member
Well, I'm shocked. This was actually not awful by any means.  I had Gino surgery, liposuction of the abdomen and love handles and a hernia fixed all at once.  Let's outline the day..

Arrived a 9:15
Admitted, changed signed, marked and met with the doctor then anestesia.
In surgery. At 10:15 all was done by 12. Left recovery about 1:15.  I can't Sammy enough good things about he nurses and anesthesiologist. Turned out my Gyno was all fat, so no gland removal needed.  No drains either!

I have been home on th couch with very  little pain...probably due to the vucodin every 6 hours. I'm in compression garments but changed dressings once, wow! I am already happy with the results! I will say I felt great until I took off the two compression garments.  When they came off I turned white and felt like passing out. It felt like I just had the wind knocked out of me. It passed after a few minutes though. 

As I mentioned, I got abdominal liposuction as well.  Fun fact I missed and doctor never mentioned.  When you sit or stand for almost any amount of ime the first 2 days, since our upper half is all confined there is only one place for the compression garments and gravity to send the fluid..... Yup you guessed it, right o your crotch.  My god, I went into panic mode when I saw the way my scrotum and penis looked.  3 times bigger than  normal ( trust me not in a good way). Very swollen, dis colored and just gross. I called dr and he said its normal the First few days and googled it to be sure!

So aside from that, it was all pretty non eventful.  I it holy recommend doing the surgery if you feel it's right for you.

hammer

Sounds like everything is going great, congratulations!

Offline Cpnh78

• Posting Member
Yup! Day two is definitely not as easy. I'm sore and sensitive to touch. It's hard getting out of bed, but all in all, it's still not bad

hammer

It will get better with time!

Offline Cpnh78

• Posting Member
Day 6, I am 90 percent back to normal. Still a bit swollen though. Interesting, lipo only Gino still shrinks your nipple size. This really surprised me. I can't wait for the final results to show.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024