Author Topic: Dr Levick - Priory price increases happening  (Read 3802 times)

Offline ian89

• Silver Member
Just a heads up to anyone saving for surgery with Levick, his site has just took prices off as the hospital is putting it's prices up.

Sods law as i'm in for consultation Monday, so if it's not on his site before i've been, i'll update new cost on here when i'm back.

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Ian - worth every penny to get the best!

Qaz - welcome to the other side  ;D look forward to following your recovery thread! - no excuse to start one now you'll be sat around bored for the next week!

Offline ian89

• Silver Member
It's £4060 now.

Consultation today, op this Wednesday.

**gulp**

Offline paul786

• Posting Member
I have a Consultation on April 22

Can confirm the price as posted above.

Consultation is free tho and I was expecting to pay over £100 for it.

Saved for months then they put the price at the last month lol.......I can still cover it tho so all is good.

Offline ian89

• Silver Member
Price is def £4060, as i have just paid it as i'm in tomorrow.

I was the same as you, just as i'd got the money sorted it went up £250  ::) just my luck.

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Worth every penny!

Don't know how old you are, but think of it like this: spread over 40 years of future normal-chestedness, it is less that 28p per day.

28p to be able to go out in a T-shirt, topless on a beach holiday, and generally confident and happy in your body? I'd say that was an absolute bargain! What else can you buy for 28p these days??

Make it 60 years post-op, and it only costs you 18p a day!

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
Ian, I was in for a follow up consultation yesterday and there was a guy in the waiting room at the same time who I presume was seeing Levick about a gyno operation. Maybe that was you?

Sorry to hear about the price increase, but believe me it'll be well worth it. Good luck mate.

Offline ian89

• Silver Member
It was indeed me, you went in just before me.Back again tomorrow for the op.

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
I thought that might have been you!

Keep us posted on how you get on.

Offline ian89

• Silver Member
I'm done and in my priory room. He took loads out of me, when I get the pics and get home I'll post them in a new thread, with my experience.thanks for the support

Offline AchillesUK

• Silver Member
Hmm.

I'd already provisionally booked for June this year (without putting a deposit down) and was promised the price would be the same.

Any idea whether this applies to new bookings or all previously booked ones?

Offline ian89

• Silver Member
I've no idea, will be worth giving them an email or call.It is the priory and not Dr Levick that has increased so don't know if he can offer to hold their cost too.

Hope so for you, good luck.

Offline AchillesUK

• Silver Member
I've no idea, will be worth giving them an email or call.It is the priory and not Dr Levick that has increased so don't know if he can offer to hold their cost too.

Hope so for you, good luck.

I didn't have to even contact them. They wrote to me last week stating the price was as they had promised, £3805, as part of some 'fixed price' package. Which is a relief, as I had already put that amount aside and finding another 300 would've been difficult for me.

Mr Levick is clearly a very competent surgeon, but I've been thoroughly impressed with the way he treats people. I've had two consultations with him and both times he's been brilliant. Another well known clinic in the UK (I won't name them) which I contacted were very clear, they wanted all the money in full well in advance and any post-surgery correction costs were to be paid by the patient. In contrast, Mr Levick and his office offer post surgical care for free.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024