Author Topic: Do I need a 2nd Revision?  (Read 1926 times)

Offline 3actually

• Posting Member
I had initial surgery last year in May. There was some external scarring and also internal scar tissue on another side. I just had a revision last month and my result is still not good, if not worse.

Any advice? Also, How can I find a good surgeon who'd be willing to take on a revision? I find it very difficult to wade through paid ads and Google rankings and just get an honest opinion. I already paid close to 10k for surgery and have suffered quite a bit both physically and emotionally from all of this.

The scar tissue I now have is painful, uncomfortable and there's apparently a crater on top of it all. Do I have to go through this a 3rd time? What're my least minimally invasive options at this time?

--

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline 3actually

• Posting Member

Offline 3actually

• Posting Member

Offline 3actually

• Posting Member

Offline miestissi10

• Posting Member
I think you lookS normal  :)

Offline 3actually

• Posting Member
@ miestissi10 thanks for your input.

but what about the pain from the scar tissue that's pulling? and the depression on my chest? i'd like not have to live with that.

Offline nick04

• Posting Member
You don't look bad. I could be wrong but fat grafting will be useful to correct this depression. Why don't you post your question in the "Ask a Doctor" section?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It is simply far too soon to tell. Wait at least 6 months. closer to a year would be even better.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024