Author Topic: Surgery with levick on the 25th march  (Read 6451 times)

Offline gj94x

• Posting Member
Hey everyone, just posting as I've got my gyno surgery booked with me levick for next Wednesday, will post up my wxperience. I can't explain how happy and excited I am to get rid of this bloody gyno!! Lol.
Thanks to everyone who has posted up their stories as they have convinced me to go with levick rather than go to -- in Poland.

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Congrats on getting booked in - look forward to following your progress. Don't forget to take some 'before' pics - great motivation during recovery when you're feeling a bit down to see how far you've come!

Offline gj94x

• Posting Member
Cheers mate, you were one of the people that convinced me to go with levick, hope I can have some results like yours, I'll post up my before and afters next week!

Offline ian89

• Silver Member
Good luck for Wednesday. It is a test of your nerves regardless of us all telling you how easy it all is, but honestly try not to think about it too much.

Look forward to seeing your results.

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
It's nice to hear that I've helped inspire someone else to move on over to flat-world!

Offline gj94x

• Posting Member
So today is the day! I had my consultation with mr levick yesterday and he put me completely at ease. I'm waiting in the hospital now looking ridiculous in this stupid bloody gown lol, be going down in half hour or so, starting to get a bit nervous now, more about the anaesthetic than the actual surgery!

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
You'll be fine! The anaesthetist is a nice guy too! ... look forward to welcoming you to 'the other side'  :)

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
Good luck matey (you'll probably be under at the time of me typing this, weird thought :) )

Offline gj94x

• Posting Member
Cheers mate! All done now, went in about 10 this morning and woke up from the anaesthetic about 11:40, felt tired and groggy since I woke up but starting to feel better now. The staff here have all been great, couldn't do enough for me and the food isn't too bad here either!

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Welcome to flat-world!  ;D

Feels good huh? I didn't sleep at all the night after my op... Just didn't feel tired!

Looking forward to following progress and seeing the pics... Just wait til Mr Levick shows you the 'burger shot' in the morning, you'll be amazed at what he's chopped out!

Offline gj94x

• Posting Member
Feels amazing, currently watching the football and having a hot chocolate. I'm not tired not which is weird because the anaesthetic made me knackered for the 2/3 hours after I woke up but now I'm fine.

I asked mr levick how much he took out and he said 150cc's fat and 100g of gland, which seems like a lot but I guess we'll find out in the morning!

Offline djrix187

• Posting Member
Feels amazing, currently watching the football and having a hot chocolate. I'm not tired not which is weird because the anaesthetic made me knackered for the 2/3 hours after I woke up but now I'm fine.

I asked mr levick how much he took out and he said 150cc's fat and 100g of gland, which seems like a lot but I guess we'll find out in the morning!

Congrats. Yeah the feeling the next day when you look in the mirror with a t-shirt or jumper on, feels amazing because your chest will look so flat.

wow, 100g of gland. When I had my surgery with Karidis, he took out a total of 13g of gland and 500mls of fat (250 each side)

Offline gj94x

• Posting Member
Yeah I can't wait to see how much came out, the Lumps always felt pretty big so I can't say I'm too surprised, just looking forward to seeing my chest without the compression garment  and seeing the results

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
I had 62g and 47g (right &left) of gland and just 20mls (or cc's) fat - so almost all gland. You can see my burger shot on page 7 of my thread for comparison, you'll see virtually nothing in the lipo jar, and what is there is mostly the solution Mr Levick squirts in to begin with.

Offline gj94x

• Posting Member
I'm waiting to see mine! I saw yours yesterday donut and was amazed how much he got out of you as you looked pretty good to begin with, guess I'm gonna be shocked when I see what he pulled out of me.

Feeling pretty good now, didn't sleep amazingly cos of this bloody machine on my legs though, not in any real pain apart from the top of the binder digging in a bit.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024