Author Topic: Re: So here it is guys....  (Read 8142 times)

Offline dasco456

• Posting Member
it doesnt look like gyno.  Your lower pec area looks bigger than the rest of the chest.

Do u do alot of regular bench pressing?  Try eliminating flat barbell and dumbell presses.  It looks like your lower pecs are kinda over developed.

Concentrate on upper pecs and flys

It is hard to tell from pics

Offline dasco456

• Posting Member
and totally eliminate decline presses if you are doing them.  They are not needed

Offline HEG

• Posting Member
I do quite a bit of flat bench but rarely any decline. I train for strength primarily so the flat bench will always be part of my routine. I just think my chest does not have a very masculine contour especially when viewed from the side. Thanks for the input man!!!!

Offline mustang26

• Bronze Member
Ugh!........what are you trying to depress every guy on this board?  This is not gyno.

Offline brama

• Bronze Member
Yeah dude, you look real F'n horrible! Id really hate to have your body! Especially your completely normal well developed chest.
You need to go to the psychology forum.

Offline get_it_off

• Posting Member
Please point to who I have to kill to look like him?

Offline HEG

• Posting Member
Thank you for the responses everyone. I think you all are being too nice though!!! I strongly feel that the one side shot shows my gynecomastia quite a bit. I fear that maybe my nips were hard in those pics too which does a great job at hiding my gyne.  

I'm just so sick of constantly wearing a tight "wife beater" under all of my shirts, and my wardrobe is starting to consist of nothing but black shirts. I suppose I just need to get to a PS for a consultation and get to the bottom of this. Thanks again for the support.

Offline bedders

• Posting Member
It does look as if you have a little extra flesh there. But I know if I looked like that then id be over the moon. The fact is I never will because i'm too lazy :P

You probably want to be perfect as you evidentally work hard on your body, so I can see your point. You may want to speak to a PS if a change in exercise routine doesn't help.

Offline dasco456

• Posting Member
hEG what does strength and presses have to do with eachother?  

i am not being a smart ass

ifyou want strength drop the reps and add weight.  bodybuilding (if that is what u are into) is not about how strong u are

Offline HEG

• Posting Member
hEG what does strength and presses have to do with eachother?  

i am not being a smart ass

ifyou want strength drop the reps and add weight.  bodybuilding (if that is what u are into) is not about how strong u are

That's the thing dasco, I am not much into "bodybuilding" anymore. I have taken a turn more towards powerlifting where the bench, squat, and deadlift are the core lifts. My primary goal for lifting is strength, with aesthetics being secondary.

Offline dasco456

• Posting Member
ok ...poewrlifting... than that would be a primary excersise being that lift is competative.

go get it checked out u have nothing to loose

Offline joker261

• Posting Member
just cuz urs is infinte times worse than his gyno doesn't mean he doesn't have it.  mine is similar to his and i know if my nips are hard it looks like giant pecs since i work out as well....it doesn't change the fact that there is tissue that is disperesed by the massive pec.  jus cuz his is super mild and he's in great shape doesn't mean it don't bother him equally as much as some of u guys wit giant breasts.  how would u feel if he told u gyno shouldnt bother u cuz ur obese or fat anyway? it's not any different

LOL !!
if this guy has GYNO
then God help the bodybuilding world      LOL !!
he has dots for nipples and he thinks he has GYNO
LOL  
Try checking out the saucer size nipples on the guys in this site & compare WHO really has GYNE...

man I love this site,  u r guaranteed to get a good laugh every day in here...

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
HEG don't listen to the other idiots on this board. I am tired of everyone saying just because it is minor don't take care of it. If you had a minor case of cancer everyone would take care of it. Remember you are bothered by it it sounds. So go see a doc or a PS and take care of it. You are in good shape and I am guessing only surgery will help in your case. You do have a minor case which can and is devistating to many. Whether gyne is large/small or something else it is there and it is definetely bothersome. So go get some opinions and options from a doc or a ps. Probably want to go to a PS to get things done faster and get better opinions and answers. Good luck and I am sorry that so many people gave those crappy opinions about you don't have it or I wish I had a chest like yours. Getting gyne out of the way will help you focus more on increasing your strength and reaching your goal. Not taking care of it and being bothered by it will only slow you down. So go do something about it my man. Good luck.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Well, it's obvious that you've juiced so I wouldn't be surprised if you had gyne. But, I don't think it looks bad at all. What looks bad is when there are big puffy nips at the end making it all pointy. You're looks normal, albeit a little larger than just buff pecs.

I wouldn't have surgery for that.

Offline HEG

• Posting Member
Well, it's obvious that you've juiced so I wouldn't be surprised if you had gyne. But, I don't think it looks bad at all. What looks bad is when there are big puffy nips at the end making it all pointy. You're looks normal, albeit a little larger than just buff pecs.

I wouldn't have surgery for that.

??? I have never taking steroids man. I took some prohormones about 5-6 years ago when they weren't at all the beasts they are today. However, I think my improper use of even those very mild (and ineffective) prohormones is responsible for what I have today. For anyone in the know I only used 19norandro a very long time ago, which was supposed to have minimal if any side effects.  ::) Oh well I suppose it will turn out to be an expensive lesson.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024