Author Topic: Before & after. LOCATION- Melb, AUS  (Read 4363 times)

Offline Jimjam

• Posting Member
What do you guys think? 3 days post op.

Offline Jimjam

• Posting Member

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member
you looking completely flat to me!

Offline troubleddoc

• Bronze Member
What technique ???through nipple ???n howz recovery??
Operated by Dr hari Menon on 16 June 2014☺☺☺😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Offline Jimjam

• Posting Member
Cheers.

I was awake for the procedure.
-They made 3 incisions on each side of the chest.
-they then filled each chest with a liquid that seperates the blood from the fat & keeps everything inside the chest sanitized & clean from infection..
- then after 30 minutes.... They suck is all out. Liquid & fat.
- & they cut under the nipple to pull the glands out.

LOOKS & SOUNDS TERRIFING.... But it's not at all.
I felt no pain at all! Nothing. The recovery is the only pain I'm starting to feel.
But the pain is nothing... It's like you've done a massive chest workout at gym & now your sore.

I made a long detailed post in the  AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND board section.

RECOVEY... Day 8- bruising! Yellow marks are forming & it's starting to get swollen.... Which is expected!

Offline TheMan24

• Posting Member
Cheers.

I was awake for the procedure.
-They made 3 incisions on each side of the chest.
-they then filled each chest with a liquid that seperates the blood from the fat & keeps everything inside the chest sanitized & clean from infection..
- then after 30 minutes.... They suck is all out. Liquid & fat.
- & they cut under the nipple to pull the glands out.

LOOKS & SOUNDS TERRIFING.... But it's not at all.
I felt no pain at all! Nothing. The recovery is the only pain I'm starting to feel.
But the pain is nothing... It's like you've done a massive chest workout at gym & now your sore.

I made a long detailed post in the  AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND board section.

RECOVEY... Day 8- bruising! Yellow marks are forming & it's starting to get swollen.... Which is expected!

My chest looks just like your pre op! Thank god my surgery is in a week. Thanks for the great comparison photo. What is your height/weight?

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member
thanks for postinng pics, you look awesome completely flat!!!

Offline Jimjam

• Posting Member
TheMan24- my weight was 92 & my height is 172.
Good luck on the procedure!!! Don't forget to post some pics when ur able to & let us know how it all went.

S00ntobe- thanks. Ye m really happy with how turned out. How about yourself? Have you gone ahead with it?  Or.  Looking into it for the future??

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member
I'm currently 20 and I used to be very heavy now i'm 20 pounds away from my goal weight, however I still have fat on my lower belly/love handles/ lower chest.. I am now hoping that by the time i hit 130 pounds all my fat in those 3 areas will be lost, if not I will go ahead and try to find a surgeon for surgery. I've asked 3 different doctors and all have told me to continue the weight loss/exercise and if it doesn't disappear on it's own then have surgery.

you look great though bro!

Offline Jimjam

• Posting Member
Cheers.
Good news on nearly reaching ur weight!
I'm about to join up a gym now to start loosing the weight, my doc said no matter how much you loose, the fat WILL go,but the glands will still stay the same.

Each to there own I guess.
Good luck with everything though & hope it all turns out!

Offline Pixo

For my part, if I see the result, I better stay with my natural boobs...  :o

I cannot understand why someone wants to do this to himself just because he has something completely natural on his chest.

Offline Jimjam

• Posting Member
Because there are WANKERS out there that make our imperfections a laughing joke.
We FEEL unattractive & uncomfortable with these lumps that are ment to be only seen on females.

We don't won't to take our tops off & have the FEAR of people looking at us & judging us,
Even though they may not... We FEEL like they are.

This lowers our CONFIDENCE & we shut down & FEEL miserable.

MAJORITY of males don't have these  -so called "natural" boobs! So why do we unlucky people get given them? We want to be accepted & not judged when at the beach or pool or even In a relationship.

That is why we.... Well why I GOT THIS DONE!........... I had enough of worrying & fearing of being judged and looked at by both genders.
Why can't we feel like every other flat chested man out there on the beach not worrying one bit that we are being looked at! For that reason only.

Females get breast enlargements to make themselves FEEL more feminine.
Us Males get reductions to make us FEEL more masculine.

It's how we feel and no one... NO ONE can tell us how to feel otherwise!

& that is why I wanted to get these natural things OFF my chest! & it feels
FAN-FKN-TASTIC!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024