Author Topic: Some more question..  (Read 1290 times)

Offline JackY16

• Posting Member
People who have already had the surgery, how did you pay? Did you ring up on the phone, send a cheque or  go in person? Also when you paid your surgery costs off, did you get charged by the hospital? Any extra fees.

Just worrying abit about paying over the phone etc and won't have enough time to travel to pay in person also it has to be paid 10days prior before op so don't trust the cheque reaching in time...

Got my op in 2weeks and really looking forward to it, nervous at the same time, but already got my garments to sleep in after the days of the of the surgery and everything:D

Anyway any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Offline Swils29

• Bronze Member
Hi. I wasn't sure and presumed you paid when you went for surgery, but they rang me the day before and took full payment over the phone. No hidden costs. They did say I could have paid at the hospital too but paying over the phone was easier.
Hope this helps.

Offline FrankMartin

• Posting Member
I paid over the phone by card, got a receipt a couple of days later in the post. Levick does fixed cost surgery so no worries with spiralling costs. The only thing you need to consider are the vest, you will need to swap to a new vest after 1 week, which is like £65 for the one but some people buy two. Other than that unless you run up extra costs at the hospital ordering extra meals and what not that's it. 

Offline AchillesUK

• Silver Member
The letter I received said to make sure I pay at least 10 days before my surgery.

I tried to do a bank transfer online but my bank blocked it, because they suspected such a large amount could be 'fraud'.

In the end I just called up BMI and paid directly over the phone. It's a large amount of course, so make sure you take the name of the person who makes the transaction etc.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024