Author Topic: Just gland, no lypo?  (Read 1894 times)

Offline bagels

• Posting Member
If I just need gland surgery and no Lypo what would the process entail. Do you pay the same price and is it the same incisions/surgery?

I ask as I'm looking at next year to go ahead but I have lost weight and gained muscle and I am happy with my body except with the gland which gives puffy nipples.

Thanks to whoever can help!

Offline macman213

• Bronze Member
The two really must go hand in hand. I'm lean and my problem was glandular but you still need lipo in order to undermine the skin  so that everything lays smoothly. Otherwise, with simply gland removal, you'll likely still have the puffy nipples. Do NOT just only do gland excision. Trust me and look at other peoples reviews on this board.

Offline FlatAsAPancake

• Bronze Member
Just gland removal will leave you with massive craters.

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member
At my surgeon it would've cost me like 1,5k less..  I barely had fat on my chest pre surgery , but since the lipo was recommended for the best possible results , i went on with it. For me i had saved up more than enough so money-wise it was no problem. Soo to answer your question ; it is probably possible to pay for gland excision only , depending on the surgeon... but i dont think it will be recommended

Offline bagels

• Posting Member
Great advice guys, many thanks!

Offline qazwsxedcrfvtgb

• Posting Member
I had surgery with levick nd there was literally no fat tissue, I had gland excision via armpit nd no lipo. It cost the same amount regardless

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024