Author Topic: My Gyno (lots of pictures) Surgery in a Month!  (Read 2642 times)

Offline royalflushness

• Posting Member
Hello everyone, I am looking for a doctors opinion as well as other peoples input here.

I am currently kinda chunky (bulking) I am 20 year old male, 5'10 about 190 pounds and work out 6 days a week. I carry a bit of body fat since I just finished my bulk but I am cutting as much as possible down for my surgery in a month.

My concern is that I have a bit of loose skin in front of my gyno. The gyno is worse in the right nipple as you can see, but when I squeeze the tip of my nipple there is no hard lump, it is just skin, but behind the loose skin is the gyno that is being removed.

I have 2 questions, and am very concerned and unsure if I should get the surgery

1) will the loose skin be taken care of when the gyno is removed?
2) from my figure, does it seem as if I will have a good recovery?

The doctor told me he will be making a single incision around the bottom of the nipple and issuing a small amount of lipo to even out the area.

Nipples warm/soft/worst

Nipples Cold/Best/more cut

What I look like cut/nipples rock hard

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
You should get a great result.  It appears that your gynecomastia is limited to the nipple areola area. It's possible that you have more breast tissue than I can see in these photos, but at any rate, your skin should contract nicely and you should get a nice flat chest with the appropriate surgery.  You are young and in good shape, so the elastin fibers in your skin should help the skin contract to the new contour.
Best of luck-

Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
Loose skin??  You will be fine! I'm pretty sure you will get great results, as long as you choose the surgeon wisely!

Look at my before and after pictures posted on My Story below. You will be amazed what skin is capable of!

Good luck!
---Bobby

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024