Author Topic: Surgery with K. Ostrowska-Clark  (Read 1765 times)

j.belton1

Hi everyone,

I thought it may be a help to others to keep a regular update on the developments of my gynecomastia surgery. I will be travelling to Szczecin to have surgery with K. Ostrowska-Clark on 20 April. Initially I had planned to have my surgery at Spire Manchester with Professor G. Byrne. However, being a student and being relatively short on funds, I've opted to have surgery in Poland; surgery here is just too damn expensive. I understand that money shouldn't be an issue when considering any kind of cosmetic/invasive surgery, but having researched the internet vigorously on the surgeon I've chosen, I'm pretty confident I have made the right decision. I've spent a few years saving and now I can finally do something about it!

Anyway, a little about me. I'm 25 years old, 5ft 7, and weigh around 12 stone. I'm pretty active in the gym, having been a personal trainer for a few years, so I tend to hold relatively little body fat. I've had gynecomastia for around four years now, after a brief use of anabolic steroids - something I deeply regret. I have been off steroids for two years now though and plan to stay off! I have bilateral gynecomastia, with hard glandular tissue. It tends to shrink or grow relative to my body fat levels, but it never completely goes. At the moment, I've been training a lot more in the gym so it's become relatively stable.

My only real concern right now is that I'm petrified of flying, so instead of a short flight I will be travelling via train: London-Berlin with 2 changes, taking around 10 hours. From Berlin I will be picked up by a mini-bus which will take me to my hotel in Szcezecin. I plan to stay there for 6 nights before returning the same route.

Anyway, I will keep you all updated on my progress. Still a while to go before the big day yet, but nonetheless, I'm very excited.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 07:10:39 AM by j.belton1 »

Offline textilemerchant

• Silver Member
Good luck, that travelling makes my puny effort of flying Isle of Man to Birmingham look like nothing ! :)

j.belton1

Thank you. I'm sure all the travelling will be a small price to pay in the scheme of things.

Offline Ty25

• Posting Member
Good luck. Great surgeon you'll be very happy I'm sure

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024