Author Topic: lazy post surgy  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Era

• Silver Member
Hey there guys. I had my surgery dont almost exactly 2 years ago with karidis and must say ive been probably the worst person on the forums after the surgery. I gave up massaging after about a month and since the surgery have put on 4 stone becoming way fatter and unhealthy than i have ever been close to in my life.

My chest still looks really great in a natural upright post. If i lean forward my nipples droop out and go very oval shaped (guessing this is because the extra fat ive gained?). Also i have a like 1-2 small hard massess on both sides, they are really tender and seem fused to both the skin and the muscle. I don't feel them unless i stretch out the chest area like reaching above my head for example.

My questions are:
-Will losing fat fix the majority of my issues concerning the appearance of my chest.
-What are my options with what im presuming is scar tissue.

I am still infinatly happier with my chest is now its one of the best descisions ive ever made i just regret really messing it up these last 2 years, my gf of 7 years left me and basically i gave up my circle of friends for her and moved away from home and for the last 2 years basically have had 0 social life at all. I will post pictures in different positions if anyone is interested. Its taken me a lot of effort to bring myself to post this as really i think im quite depressed so this is the first step i hope in making a change, getting in good shape, getting my self confidence back and getting out there into the world again. Anyone have surgery soon good luck and DO NOT BE LAZY WITH YOUR POST OP ROUTINE!!!!

rotors

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:26:37 PM by rotors »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024