Author Topic: Compression vests  (Read 3313 times)

Offline HenryP

• Posting Member
Very new on here, just booked my surgery but looking into compression vests - does anyone have any recommendations? I've heard about the macom ones, does anyone have one?

Offline mr_m101

• Bronze Member
I wore a macom 2070L while I was recovering. Good compression, comfortable and wasn't noticeably visible under shirts, so I'd recommend it.

Offline HenryP

• Posting Member
Thanks! I think I'll give that one a go.. I've heard the swelling can go down with gravity? Do you think the one with the briefs attached would be really uncomfortable?

Offline chris90

• Posting Member
Yeah I thought so to with the 2068 brief thing. I think the code i got was 2069b because I called the company up and they was helpful said it would actually be more comfy. they was defiantly right . was skeptical but turned out to be a good purchase from macom.

Offline HenryP

• Posting Member
Hi Chris, I bought the 2068B and the 2069B from macom in the end and sent back the 2068B as the one with shorts was so much comfier and way easier to wear especially at work! I think i might get one of the long vests for a few weeks after the surgery, have you had your surgery?

Offline chris90

• Posting Member
I had surgery last month. I got a sleeved torosfix with my body garment. the sleeved torsofix is good to put under my clothes like for work and stuff the code is 2070LB check it out on there website: http://www.macom-medical.com. its pretty good but theres other options there too see what you like. hope that helps

Offline HenryP

• Posting Member
Thanks Chris that's very helpful. i think i'm going to go for the sleeveless one as I quite often wear short sleeves! Do they get quite hot?

Offline chris90

• Posting Member
sometimes but nothing I'd complain about

Offline chris90

• Posting Member
how you finding the macom garments? 

Offline HenryP

• Posting Member
my macom garment is good does it job, and I found that it can also be a slimming  garment so I still am having use for it which is good

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024