Author Topic: Mr Vik Vijh  (Read 5304 times)

Offline johnmc84

• Posting Member
Hi Guys
Has anyone had surgery with Mr Vik Vijh?  I have missed out on the opportunity to have the procedure done with Mr Levick.  I have been in contact with Mr Levick and it has been recommended that I contact Mr Vijh.  I am close to booking a consultation.  I wanted to know if anyone has had the procedure done with him? 
Note for anyone from Ireland.  Mr Vijh carries out the procedure in Limerick. 

Offline CJC85

• Bronze Member
He's the real deal. See my list under the Europe section

Offline johnmc84

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply pal.  
I have done some more research and I am going to book a consultation.

Offline CR7

• Posting Member
Hi
I need to book one aswell, do you know his website?
Thanks

Offline johnmc84

• Posting Member
Hi Pal

You can book through here http://www.thebeautygurus.com/our-experts/
Or for an appointment in Limerick, Ireland through here http://www.bhl.ie/index.php?route=services/consultantdirectory just scroll down for Mr Vijh's details.   I will be booking this week. 
Good Luck.

Offline bluearcher

• Posting Member
Hey John,

How did your consultation go with Dr Vijh? Did you end up having surgery with him?

I'm also wondering if anybody has had gyne surgery with Dr Vijh since Levick has retired?

There used to be so many stories of surgeries happening with Levick but now that he has retired, seems the forum has dried up a little bit. Would be great to know if any members have been operated by Dr Vijh and how it went. I'm considering it... but some forum opinions on him would be great.

Offline johnmc84

• Posting Member
Hey Blue 
I had a consultation booked for the end of November.   But I had to go away with work.  It has been rescheduled to the end of January.   I will keep you posted on how I get on.
It would be great to hear from anyone who has had surgery with Mr Vijh.  I can only go with what I have read on other sites.  I do take comfort knowing that he had been working along with Mr Levick.  He also got a great reference when I was in contact with Mr Levick's office. 
Regards
John 

Offline blueroyals

There's little information about him anywhere on the internet, much less actual reviews of his gyno surgery.
Honestly, the reason I was considering Levick was because of his track record and reputation. This guy doesn't have either as far as I can tell...

Offline paul786

• Posting Member
There's little information about him anywhere on the internet, much less actual reviews of his gyno surgery.
Honestly, the reason I was considering Levick was because of his track record and reputation. This guy doesn't have either as far as I can tell...

erm he's all over the internet???? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=vik+vijh

also look on you tube (last chance salon TV show)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024