Author Topic: confused gyno or chest fat  (Read 2188 times)

Offline khanium

Help me is this gyno or not

Offline TigerPaws

Help me is this gyno or not
Difficult to say with 1 dark image but from what I can see, Move on and get some self confidence you are worried about nothing.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I agree. A single and very dark image is not enough for a response.
That said, The condition is usually self diagnosed.  Meaning that if you think you have it, you probably do.  The question then is whether or not it warrants surgery.  Only you can answer that.  Some guys with seemingly minor puffy nipples are greatly impacted emotionally while others with very large breasts are not.   If the condition causes you to be shy and socially withdrawn then it is bad; conversely if you are not greatly concerned then it is not bad.   The condition does not usually have any physical problems associated with it,  The problems are the impact on a man's self image.
Grandpa Dan

Offline moving_on

• Posting Member
Image isn't the best, but it does look like there is some extra tissue on your chest drooping. It isn't so much pointy, but looks like it's a bit large/wide. You seem fairly lean, but can't really tell you how bad/good you have it, imo. Looks like you could hide it by adding more muscle and it wouldn't be noticeable. If you stay leaner, then maybe lowering your bf% can help.
My story and being post-op 12 months now (w/pics)
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=31215.0

Offline khanium

Offline TigerPaws

Please help
Mild Gynecomastia, keep your weight down, see an Endocrinologist to check for an underlying reason/condition such as a hormone imbalance and if you really have an issue with your perceived appearance consider surgery.

Other than that, join the 1/3 of men in the world with similar issues. You likely do not show enough for others to notice, just be aware of what is happening and know what real growth feels like.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024