Author Topic: Is this Gyno?!  (Read 4681 times)

Offline dudeah

• Posting Member
Hello,

i've been checking my nipples these days and i noticed that they are kinda...i'd say "fat" ? I am not sure...i go to the gym 4 times a week and im now on bulking (adding weight)
Is this gyno what i have? When i feel hold my nipples become smaller..
I feel very weird...i hope its just my genetics and not gyno!

What you think? Is this gyno? or just fat?

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:32:49 AM by dudeah »

hammer

Is what gynecomatia? Gynecomatia is male breast enlargement! You have a normal male chest!

Offline dudeah

• Posting Member
Are you sure its not gyno? 
heres some other pics from today...

somebody please respond, i am so confused :( :( 

hammer

Here's my gyno!
Now I know that this is an extreme example, but if you take the time and look around this forum you will find many examples to give you other ideas of what gyno is!

Offline dudeah

• Posting Member
Ok i understand that but, you have gyno on a high level. You don't need to wear a bra in order to have gyno... What i am trying to figure out is if i have gyno on a lower level...you know what i mean?

So do i have? Cause my nipples look kinda weird, kinda they pop out...

hammer

In my opinion, you look fine! There is no such thing as normal! If there was we would be all the same and not be individuals!

I really think you need not worry about your chest or nipples, and focus on more important things! Truth be told IF there was a problem, you would be the only one that noticed it, as others are much to focused on their own problems to see, or care about yours! I say that with no disrespect! People are just to busy to notice others, they usually have tunnel vision focus on your own life, and agenda!

Offline dudeah

• Posting Member
ok,

but  just want to know if these pics show any signs of gyno...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 02:50:11 AM by dudeah »

hammer

It could be pectoral muscles, you do not look like you have "breast" enlargement to me!

Offline moving_on

• Posting Member
Looking at the first set of pictures, it looks perfectly fine to me. The second set shows more of what I think you're concerned about. It looks like you have a slight puffiness to your nipples (you can google "puffy gynecomastia" to see more exaggerated cases), so it may be a very minimal case. I don't think anyone, but you, really pays any attention to it--I know I wouldn't look twice at it. You're also in shape, which makes it even less noticeable.  Getting bigger/buffer will make it smaller.  I don't know if going super lean will make your chest completely flat, but on the bright side you don't need anything to conceal it (some people use bras, I've used compression tanks and more). My wholeheartedly, honest opinion is that you look perfectly fine and have no reason to be concerned or to let your chest ruin how confident you feel.

I don't know if surgery is something you are thinking about (which I see no reason to, but my image of you isn't the same as your image of yourself), but you should consider that: it isn't cheap, it will most likely leave scars, there's always a chance of a complication (infection, nipple becomes indented or have a deflated appearance, scar tissue causes an abnormal looking bump under your nipple) and you risk feeling worse about your chest than you did before it. I hope you are able to feel comfortable in your skin, regardless of what you decide.
My story and being post-op 12 months now (w/pics)
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=31215.0

Offline dudeah

• Posting Member
First set of pictures i was feeling kinda cold thats why my nipples are smaller, on the second set there is normal temp on the room...
so u  think its gyno? plus it can always change and get bigger?

Offline moving_on

• Posting Member
It seems like just a little bit, but yes (since you want a yes/no answer). Unless you plan on doing steroids or your hormones go out of whack, I don't think you will need to worry about it growing/changing.

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
I think you look fine.
Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
No you don't have it.  
Shaving your torso does have a tendency to make the body look more feminine though.
Grandpa Dan

Offline TigerPaws

No you don't have it.  
Shaving your torso does have a tendency to make the body look more feminine though.
More feminine? Me and my 38D breasts take unbrage at that statement. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024