Author Topic: Sup, I know i got it. Sux  (Read 4544 times)

Offline necrolatry

Howzit guys. My whole life ive been the fat kid of the class, when i was 14 i weighed close to 110 kilos, i dropped out of school then and started doing homeschool, i moved in with my mum at 15 and she got me into decent food and getting active. I was 129 kilos by the time i moved. But now at 17, im 80 kilos and 6.0" exactly, but these damn things have shown up. I guess its from loosing so much weight so soon. Im having problems with getting a girlfriend (mainly because of this), just makes you so damn self concious aye. I cant afford the op, so i was wondering if theres any excersises i can do to make it less noticeable. Ive been studying up on gyno for about 2 months now, and i think its time to ask for a bit of advice from at least someone!!! Cheers man, thanks for your time

http://necrolatry.kol.co.nz/gyno.jpg
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 03:38:24 AM by necrolatry »

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
Which country are you from? If its anywhere english speaking other than the states i would imagine youd get government funding for help with that. Especially at your age. Its very saggy.

Offline necrolatry

New Zealand, i dont know aye, ive ben looking around for places to get it done (when im more financially stable) but no luck so far.

Offline 15yrold

• Posting Member
  • HATE PUFFY NIPPLES
Feel sorry for you :-/ :(

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
kiwi eh?  congrats on finding the board.  

exercise won't help real gyne.  some people have tried to build the upper section of the pecs to hide it, but it's still not a real fix.  if things look like you're stuck with it long term, no harm in saving now and being glad you didn't learn about this ten or twenty years out.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Spleen

You're lucky that yer still young so your skin is still elastic, but there are limits to the human body.  Honestly, aside from surgery, I can't think of a thing that might get your chest to snap in to shape.  By the looks of it a doc would have to remove some skin and that's always a bit more challenging to get an "invisible" result.  Still, I think there's an opportunity for a serious improvement if you can find a talented doc and raise some $$$.  Good luck.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
A lot of us guys that have been on these boards a while have seen a lot of before and after pics. From what i've seen, with your body type, I bet you would have better surgery results than some others.  Start saving, good luck.

Offline badboobsbad

Hey Necro,

I had something similar to you at your age.  I have definitely walked a mile in your shoes man.

I agree with JC71.  Once you get the surgery you will recover well.  I had mine done at 31 y.o.  You sould say I walked around in your shoes for awhile!!....LOL

In any case you have already lost the weight you needed to lose which shows you have determination.  Now just take that determination and throw it into financing your surgery. I have no doubt you'll succeed based on how you lost the weight!!

Good Luck to you from Florida!!

Offline CCSCC

• Posting Member
Wow, great job on losing the weight man!!!
Im currently 20, turning 21 soon; and i would definitely reccommend you get the surgery done ASAP, ur at that very important age filled with pool parties eheh.

Financially, even if you have to pay full price for surgery, which seems to be around $5000(In Canada), you can make that much with a summer job. Pulling 35 hours a week over your summer break is worth getting rid of the Gyne!
GL to you.

Offline necrolatry

Cheers guys, i dunno aye, its something you can ignore usually, but when your just about to hook up with a chick (that likes you alot) you start to freak out because of this. I hate it aye, but yeh, just as u guys said its only money thats holding me back, and im studying atm to be a computer networker/technician and im doing an electricians course on the side. So yeh hopefully my 18th year (nxt year) will show some money and some results. Cheers for the understanding guys, its a touchy subject lol, I havent even told my m8s or my family yet. n i really dont want to. rather get it sorted n nobody needs to know bout it.

Offline MichaelDale

For another slant on it--that works for many take a look at UKMWB@yahoo.com.
As we say in the states: when you get lemons, make lemonaide (no pun intended)
There are many gals who WILL appreciate your boobs! Again, the big problem is in YOUR head! We also get bald and saggy but learn to live with it!
cheers;
Michael

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024