Author Topic: Levick's excision scars  (Read 3169 times)

bodyshame

Alright guys, I'm new, considering having the op done with levick and have noticed that with quite a few of his patients he seems to perform glandular excision through the same incision as lipo. Can anyone tell me how often this occurs? I'm asking because my chest isn't so bad (a mild case of puffiness really) and the nasty looking nipple scarring (or is it?) would make me think twice about the op altogether (I worry that if I was forced to tell anyone about it, they'd assume that if I 'd had a male breast reduction, I must have had a giant pair of babylons before hand! This isn't good ). Any thoughts are much appreciated, cheers.

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
Levick enters through an incision at the arm pit,  its hardly noticable once healed
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
Levick enters through an incision at the arm pit,  its hardly noticable once healed

RRB Is the incision actualy under the armpit and out of site or is it visable when you are stood with your arms relaxed by your sides?.

cheers.

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
Its in the crease if you know what i mean. Once healed they are not visible unless you are really really looking for them.  Cant see mine if arms are by my side.

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
Ditto. Mine are less than an inch long, and only visible if I raise my arms. They are still quite red as its only been 3 months, but they are fading. Not visible when standing normally at all.
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline oscar

• Posting Member
Nice pants pferdestarken!!

no in all seriousness, your scars have gone down really well. Mine have too, now 11 months post op after levicks procedure. My scars unnoticeable at mo too..

all i have at mo is a little lingering subcutaneous scar tissue on one side only which apparently levick can inject into to encourage to disentegrate.

all round v v happy with levick, worth the ca$h

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
Thanks - amazing what you can get at Tesco's these days!  ;D 8)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024