Author Topic: Revision?  (Read 1166 times)

Offline peterjones

Hi,

I had surgery for gynecomastia in 2013. I was quite lean at the time and afterwards ended up putting on a stone or so, just from eating normally after a good ten years of restricted diet and neurosis around food, centering on the 'man-boobs' and trying to minimise them. To finally be eating like a normal person was a relief but I've found a deposit of (fatty?) tissue under my right nipple has built up. In the months following my surgery both sides were flat as a pancake. The left side is still fantastic- completely flat as it was post surgery- even with the extra pounds on me. However it's been a couple of years now with this issue on the right side. I went to my surgeon and he agreed that the right side 'looked fuller'. He gave me a couple of injections at the nipple area thinking it might be scar tissue. The injections did nothing to alter it in the end. The fattiness around the right nipple is constantly on my mind in a horrible niggling way and I'm seriously not keen to offer up another 15 years of my life to this thing so I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what might be the cause of it and if getting it dealt with in a revision will be possible. Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 08:00:29 AM by peterjones »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024