Author Topic: Surgery for around £3500 possible?  (Read 6079 times)

Offline witsend

Where can I get this done for around £3.5k in the UK? I have been agonizing over getting the surgery for years now but I am trying to save up for a house so don't want to break the bank.
I currently have bilateral gyno, 4cm diameter chunks of hard flesh under each nipple. I cant stand the tugging sensation I get when I move around. There isn't much fat so I could deal with excision only to keep the cost down.

Offline johnmc84

• Posting Member
Hi Guys
I had a consultation with Mr Vijh (beauty gurus) on the 15th.  The price quoted to me was around  £4,400.  When I have access to my laptop I will screenshot the email sent after my consultation that shows this.  If I was going ahead with the surgery I would be using Mr Vijh.  But I understand everyone has a budget.

Offline paul786

• Posting Member
Something to try ....Levick is pushing his patents to vik vijh.. levick always did fixed price
Email levick and he will push it on ask him to confirm it will be that price......on levicks site it says £3,800 or something ......I paid  £4300 from levick

I seen Vik yesterday he's very nice he's also a top NHS surgeon so its likely
his ops would be in the private wing of a proper hospital (much better than a private one with limited resources)

Offline Anr25

Hi have you tried be cosmetics. I've very small but pronounced gyne due to build and am booked in for £2500 with a years aftercare. 2 weeks to surgery.

Offline bilabonic

• Posting Member
Hi have you tried be cosmetics. I've very small but pronounced gyne due to build and am booked in for £2500 with a years aftercare. 2 weeks to surgery.

Hi can you provide more info please ?

Is there a consultation fee ?
Are you having it under local anaesthetic ?
Does Dr Neurin operate from both clinics ?
Is your quote ONLY for gland removal (no vaser lipo)

Plus anything else you could add...

Cheers

Pedro84

Hi mate,
With the greatest of respect to both you and the above posters, I would not let price dictate your choice.
Whilst that is easier said than done because everybody has a different budget, I would definitely look at Doctors first and then price.
If Dr Levick is pushing people towards Vik Vijh then I would be minded to explore that as Dr Levick was one of the best. Your next option of course is Karidis. I have booked in for my op next week with him.
At first I was just like you, looking at cost, then after reading these forums for ages it dawned on me that if i'm going to pay 3-4k i may as well pay 5k and get it done by someone who is highly regarded and has a number of positive reviews on here and the web generally. If you want - keep tabs on my story (literally the one under yours on the forum homepage) and it may assist. OR look at KSS24's story - great detail and an awesome job. 
Whatever you choose, best of luck.  

Offline CJC85

• Bronze Member
Do not let cost be a factor.
Choose the best surgeon.
I skimped and went to Poland and now need 10k for a revision 

Offline Anr25

Hi the fee is from the Sheffield surgery and it's done under local.
The surgery price of £2.5k is fully Inc. no consultation fee or aftercare fee. 

It includes gland removal and look on fat to shape.
The aftercare goes as far as him saying that if it returns in the 12 month he'll operate again if necessary. He did assure me that this only comes back in a very small number of cases. 
Dr. Nurein is a great guy as well. My consultation was at 4.30 I thought 5.30 and he still saw me.
His assistant handles booking and she's plesant and helpful. 
Try a consultation. My surgery is a week and half away and once done ill post pre and post pics.

Offline Anr25

**I[font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]t includes gland removal and lipo to shape***[/font][/color]
[font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I'm very sceptical and not wishing to skimp, price is a consideration but not the main one. This surgeon is a 10 minute walk from my house and his demeanour and the grilling I gave him does inspire confidence in his skill as a surgeon. [/font]

[font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I saw 3 surgeons before deciding and he is the one I felt most at ease with.[/font]

Offline witsend

In the end I got it done with Dr Vik Vijh and couldn't be happier with the result. I'm finally free of this affliction. My chest is completely flat, in fact it made me realise how much i let myself go around the waist/belly. Going on an extreme diet now to lose the fat.
4 years I have procrastinated and been held back by fear but its over now. Around £4800 in total (hotels/travel).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024