Author Topic: Prof Gerard John Byrne 4k surgery  (Read 4652 times)

Offline UkGuy

Hi all
Long time follower of this forum, had gyno since as long as I can remember from my early teens. As with most it as controlled my life, from not being able to wear t shirts in public to not going on holidays/swimming etc.

I am now in a position where I can afford surgery (23 years old) and have gone to a consultation with a highly regarded surgeon (not one of the main ones on here) and I now have another consultation with a different surgeon, Professor Gerard John Byrne at Spire Hospital Manchester. I have been quoted 4K for the procedure via email and was wondering if anyone had any experience with him that they could share (seen his name in a few topics on here).
My consultation is on 20th May so I will update after.

Thanks

Offline Dustykid

• Posting Member
Hi i am also consulting on 20th May. Keep me posted on your experience.

Offline GynoThrowaway

• Posting Member

How'd the consultation go?

Hi all
Long time follower of this forum, had gyno since as long as I can remember from my early teens. As with most it as controlled my life, from not being able to wear t shirts in public to not going on holidays/swimming etc. 

I am now in a position where I can afford surgery (23 years old) and have gone to a consultation with a highly regarded surgeon (not one of the main ones on here) and I now have another consultation with a different surgeon, Professor Gerard John Byrne at Spire Hospital Manchester. I have been quoted 4K for the procedure via email and was wondering if anyone had any experience with him that they could share (seen his name in a few topics on here).

Thanks

Offline UkGuy

Hi all

Thanks

Came across very professional and knowledgable on the condition and surgery. Explained the technique he uses (Lipo and excision). Price is £4060 which includes all aftercare and you go back after 9 months and if any revision is needed that is included in the initial cost.

Said he has done approx 2000 of these surgeries. Advises on compression garment for 10-14 days 24/7 after surgery (can take off for showers obviously).

All in all I was happy with the consultation (which is free) and information he gave to me. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Offline Dustykid

• Posting Member
I am the same as above. He seemed to know his stuff. Best consultation i have had and i think i am going to go for it.

I was quoted £4060 also

Offline GynoThrowaway

• Posting Member
Is it all in Manchester?

Offline Jab123

• Posting Member
Hey guys, any updates? Any one booked in for the procedure? 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024