Author Topic: Anyone had surgery with Vik Vijh or Gerard Byrne?  (Read 5648 times)

Offline Iamnotannumber

• Posting Member
Hi, just wondering if anyone has had surgery with either of these. Am making a short list of consultants & can't find that much info online about their gyno surgery for either.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 12:10:39 PM by Iamnotannumber »

Offline Dustykid

• Posting Member
I have a consultation next saturday morning (21st May 2016) will keep you posted.

Offline Dick_Niaz

Hi guys, 

I'm Birmingham based and have missed out on Levick so I'm interested in a consultation with Mr Vijh. I notice that he's listed on a number of websites. Which hospital etc did you book your consultation through?

I'm looking for a consultation in or near Birmingham preferably free of charge.

Thanks in advance.

Offline bilabonic

• Posting Member
Clinics in Birmingham, Hereford and London. 
The consultation fee for an appointment in Birmingham and Hereford is £150.00

The consultation fee for an appointment in London £180.00

Offline GynoThrowaway

• Posting Member
Clinics in Birmingham, Hereford and London.
The consultation fee for an appointment in Birmingham and Hereford is £150.00

The consultation fee for an appointment in London £180.00

How do you book a consultation?

I have a consultation next saturday morning (21st May 2016) will keep you posted.

How did it go?

Offline Jake46

• Posting Member
To book with beauty gurus just call them.

0800 6125919

You will probably speak with Annette

I think Mr Vijh will be on holiday from the end of June and won't be making any appointments till September (I think) but they will give you all that info when you call.

Offline Dustykid

• Posting Member
My consultation today went very well. I have had a few over a number of years and this was the best. 

Offline Dustykid

• Posting Member
Professor Byrne is very friendly and very personable. He asked me to take my top of had a look at me and drew on me and took some photos. He explained gyne and the procedure and my particular case (my nipples can tighten and my chest looks ok more like big pecs but the nipple can relax and i get prominent breasts). He pretty much had everything covered so i was short on questions. I did show him pictures just so he was clear where i was coming from.

He said he has done the procedure about 1700 times and one problem that can occur is nipple loss but he has never lost a nipple yet! He also mentioned that 25% of men need a revision which would be free within 12 months with him. That may worry some people but look through the forums and some people do need revisions.....

One thing to note is i contacted Spire Hospital Manchester direct and his secretary Zoe around the same time about a consultation. Spire told me he was not free until 3 June 2016 and said surgery starts at around £4640. Zoe said he was free 21 May 2016 and quoted me £4060. No charge for consultation for either though.

I am happy with the experience and i think i have found my surgeon!

Offline GynoThrowaway

• Posting Member
Professor Byrne is very friendly and very personable. He asked me to take my top of had a look at me and drew on me and took some photos. He explained gyne and the procedure and my particular case (my nipples can tighten and my chest looks ok more like big pecs but the nipple can relax and i get prominent breasts). He pretty much had everything covered so i was short on questions. I did show him pictures just so he was clear where i was coming from.

He said he has done the procedure about 1700 times and one problem that can occur is nipple loss but he has never lost a nipple yet! He also mentioned that 25% of men need a revision which would be free within 12 months with him. That may worry some people but look through the forums and some people do need revisions.....

One thing to note is i contacted Spire Hospital Manchester direct and his secretary Zoe around the same time about a consultation. Spire told me he was not free until 3 June 2016 and said surgery starts at around £4640. Zoe said he was free 21 May 2016 and quoted me £4060. No charge for consultation for either though.

I am happy with the experience and i think i have found my surgeon!

25%?! That seems a lot.

To book with beauty gurus just call them.

0800 6125919

You will probably speak with Annette

I think Mr Vijh will be on holiday from the end of June and won't be making any appointments till September (I think) but they will give you all that info when you call.

Thank you. How much does a consultation cost, and is it in London?

Offline Jake46

• Posting Member
Birmingham £150
London £180 
His surgery in Birmingham has his house attached to it it's absolutely massive !

Offline Dustykid

• Posting Member
I don't think 25% is a lot its a quarter of all patients and if you read through this forum and people who say they need revisions its probably about right.

Offline FoxMan

Hi,
I had my consultation / op last week with Karidis. He said that he did about 100 of these ops a year. I know that he only operates on tuesdays and thursdays so average 2 a week, 1700 seems very high and 25 % nipple loss!!!! 
I would have concerns fella!

Offline Dustykid

• Posting Member
He said about a quarter of patients need revisions for this type of surgery not a quarter of people lose a nipple he actually said he never lost one. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024