Author Topic: Consultation with Mr Vijh 19-05-16  (Read 2746 times)

Offline Jake46

• Posting Member
Hi everyone this is my first time posting on here, as the title says iv got a consultation booked with mr vijh for the 19th of May at 18:15 and provisionally got the surgery booked for the 16th of June if all goes well with the consultation.

I was just wondering what to expect and some advice on traveling after the surgery as I will be travelling around 3hours I am hoping to drive there and back same day ? I have suffered with gy I for as long as I can remember (I'm 22 now) I will post pictures when I'm home from work, this is a last resort I have tried losing weight and it only made it more noticeable I am now 6ft4" and  109kg around the 17st mark  last year I went down to 15st10lbs and its just made it 10x worst ! Iv never had any problems hiding it as I I carry myself well and use vests and jackets when I can to cover the gyro pointing through my tshirt but I have had enough of not being able to go swimming or taking my top off in public without the worry of people judging me.

So any advice will be appreciated and I'm willing to answer any questions you may have for me after the consultation and the surgery

Thanks Jake

Offline GynoThrowaway

• Posting Member
Hi everyone this is my first time posting on here, as the title says iv got a consultation booked with mr vijh for the 19th of May at 18:15 and provisionally got the surgery booked for the 16th of June if all goes well with the consultation.

I was just wondering what to expect and some advice on traveling after the surgery as I will be travelling around 3hours I am hoping to drive there and back same day ? I have suffered with gy I for as long as I can remember (I'm 22 now) I will post pictures when I'm home from work, this is a last resort I have tried losing weight and it only made it more noticeable I am now 6ft4" and  109kg around the 17st mark  last year I went down to 15st10lbs and its just made it 10x worst ! Iv never had any problems hiding it as I I carry myself well and use vests and jackets when I can to cover the gyro pointing through my tshirt but I have had enough of not being able to go swimming or taking my top off in public without the worry of people judging me.

So any advice will be appreciated and I'm willing to answer any questions you may have for me after the consultation and the surgery

Thanks Jake

How was the consultation?

Offline Jake46

• Posting Member
Went really well, only had to wait half an hour and was offered tea/coffee by the receptionist who was lovely, had to fill out a small form then Mr Vijh asked me through to his office, the consultation took around half an hour and he talked me through the different options that he could offer 1. Was to just have liposuction that would remove around 80% or option 2. Was for the levick technique (the one most of his patients opt for) he explained everything very clearly from problems that could occur to after care then showed me some of his work from the last couple of weeks, I'm booked in for surgery on the 16th of june I'm just waiting to hear from the hospital for details of times and blood tests Mr Vijh will only perform the "levick technique" with his patents under general anastetic so I will have to stay in over night.

It's going to cost me £4450 plus traveling costs and a hotel for the night for whoever I get to take me there and take me home . 
It won't let me upload any photos from my phone but I will have a go on my laptop when I get a chance, if anyone has any questions just ask I check the forum every day.

Offline Ebz09

So how did it go? Did he charge for the consultation
Any pics?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024