Author Topic: needles in the UK without prescription  (Read 5463 times)

Offline masterp

• Bronze Member
hey guys does anyone know if it is possible to buy insulin needles over the counter without a prescription in the Uk. from boots for instance. im doing hcg and i need a way to inject

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
Go take a look on ebay m8, they sell all the needles  and syringes youl ever need!.

Just out of interest what you do HCG for?.

Offline masterp

• Bronze Member
hey i need it as im going on a course of trt. ill take a look at your mate, but is there no easy way o buy syrnges from boots for instance

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
Give this guy a look bro, he uses only top quality syringes and needles by "terumo" and "BD", ive never tried boots or anyother store as i just get them online when needed.

click link below!..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/B-D-0-5ml-MICROFINE-SYRINGE-WITH-NEEDLE_W0QQitemZ7548060795QQcategoryZ31476QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
in my city they have a drug addict drop in centre where they give you free needles and sharps bin. A few of my bodybuilder mates who inject steroids go their for their free kit. Look in your local phone book mate, sure theirs something.

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
in my city they have a drug addict drop in centre where they give you free needles and sharps bin. A few of my bodybuilder mates who inject steroids go their for their free kit. Look in your local phone book mate, sure theirs something.

same here stone cold, there is a needle exchange were i live but you have to register with them and you are then on record as being a drug user if you follow this route, it is a good method of getting free needles if you dont mind being registed!. 8) ;)

Offline rich_roo

• Posting Member
  • Done it :)
Online you can get all you need from www.medisave.co.uk.  They are fast reliable and discrete.

If I want slin pins I just get them from my local chemist which does a needle exchange aimed at IV drug users. You just have to give initials and age.  There is no "record"

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Do not use an insulin needles for that, it is the wrong sort!!!!
You have to mix the powder and the solution first before injecting, it is best to use to normal suringes.....and you a blue sharp as a green may be to deep......remember this is meant to give your testicles a kick start after using roids.....if u are not on roids and you do it u may end up woorse...

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
If he's taken roids and his testicles havent shrunk he has no need to use HCG!, you only need HCG when testicles have suffered atrophy or to prevent atrophy during a cycle you can take it along side your roids!, he could use clomid for kick starting his own testosterone production and/or nolvadex.

If its for TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy)
Then administering HCG along side his testosterone injections should prevent his testicles from shrinking (atrophy).
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 09:08:52 AM by chestrockwell »

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
missed the trt bit.....oops....Sorry

Offline johng92

you can try normedica.co.uk/ they have a range of quality medical supplies and products.

Offline Stem

• Bronze Member
you can try normedica.co.uk/ they have a range of quality medical supplies and products.

Really? A thread that is over 7 years old?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024