Author Topic: Gyno ??  (Read 1194 times)

Offline stansey3

Same question as everyone else here... gyno or high bf??

Personally think gyno as nipples are very tender and the fat on my chest doesnt feel like that on the rest of my body.

Cheers

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I can't say for sure.
The breast area, even on men, is one of the first places where fa builds up.  And all mammals, male and female alike are born with breast buds.  Actually there is no distinguishing male from female breasts until puberty. 

For our purposes, we do not distinguish between what some people call true Gynecomastia and Pseudo Gynecomastia because the first presumes only glandular tissue growth and the latter presumes only fat whereas the usual condition is some of both.  Sensitivity of the breasts is not a sure sign either as some men have very sensitive nipples even without Gynecomastia.  Sometimes the sensation can be a nuisance, other times it can be erotic.
I would say that you need to talk to a Doctor.  I would not be sure based on visual alone.
Grandpa Dan

Offline moving_on

• Posting Member
Do you have a pocket of fat sitting there when you bend over and have your arms hunched in front of you? You're pretty lean, so doubt it's BF%. The only thing that makes me think there's any chance is the diagonal view, your chest looks a big pointy and maybe a little sag to them. Could get it checked out and if it is and you want surgery, it would be on the cheaper side
My story and being post-op 12 months now (w/pics)
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=31215.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024