Author Topic: This forum has gone to the dump!  (Read 3031 times)

hammer

I think it damn dirty that I and others put the time in to write a post and it just disappears!  I wrote one in support of TMB  under doctors and within less than 10 minutes it was gone, WTF is going on?

And that is just one of many examples of my experiences, I've  notice others disappearing as well!

TooMuchBoob

Multiple posts of mine have also disappeared - wtf?

TMB

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I have had the same problem and I an a Moderator.   At the same time, I have had to remove a few things lately and even ban a couple of users. 
Though none of your postings were among them as I recall.  
Grandpa Dan

Offline Pager

pretty harsh language no wonder why they removed your post  "damned dirty"?? lol

hammer

pretty harsh language no wonder why they removed your post  "damned dirty"?? lol

Don't judge until you've paid your dues first time poster!

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I spent decades designing and writing software.  I have gotten several messages giving errors of various sorts  the past few weeks, errors that suggested database errors which means the the post(s) likely got lost by glitched indexes and these indexes and/or data file need to be processed through the repair software.  Most of the time doing a file rebuild, especially in systems that keep track of all posts and can rebuild files from the daily post file or however they keep track of transactions.  IO would suspect technical causes considering the sheer quantity of errors I have gotten on this site.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024