Author Topic: gynecomastia two monthes post op(not happy with the results)  (Read 3494 times)

Offline Elihost

• Posting Member
hi,
i have very little gynecomastia... 
two weeks after the surgery my nipples looks really flat and fine...
but like 3-4 weeks after i put off my vest, my nipples started to be puffy again.
now i'm two monthes after the surgery and they still puffy, i gained like 2-3 kilograms thats can be the reason ?
after i do workout they become flat again.

i attached some pictures at 2 weeks, and now(2 monthes)

hammer

I'm sorry but I can't see anything wrong!

Offline Elihost

• Posting Member
I'm sorry but I can't see anything wrong!

at the 2 month its more puffy.
i add more pictures now.

hammer

I still  don't see any problems! Maybe you need to start trying to find something else to focus on to get your mind off of a problem the doesn't exist! Please keep in mind I mean no disrespect, I just don't see anything wrong.

Offline Elihost

• Posting Member
I still  don't see any problems! Maybe you need to start trying to find something else to focus on to get your mind off of a problem the doesn't exist! Please keep in mind I mean no disrespect, I just don't see anything wrong.

i know that its minor problem but when i put on white shirts its really prominent.
do you think maybe its fluid because i gained some fat?

hammer

No, I think you have an over active  imagination! I guarantee you that, you are the only one that sees anything, because there is nothing there to see!

Offline Elihost

• Posting Member
No, I think you have an over active  imagination! I guarantee you that, you are the only one that sees anything, because there is nothing there to see!

how you missed it ?
maybe now you will understand.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I see nothing.  Post operative swelling would be normal at this point in time but I don't even see that.
Grandpa Dan

hammer

No, I think you have an over active  imagination! I guarantee you that, you are the only one that sees anything, because there is nothing there to see!

how you missed it ?
maybe now you will understand.

I'll be 59 in Jan, I've been in just as many different countries as I have been states thanks to spending 11 years in the service, and I've seen more nipples then I care to remember, and I'm here to tell you young man, there isn't anything wrong with yours!

Maybe you need an eye exam.

BTW, I see 20/20

Offline Zim

• Posting Member
OP I can see it even if these guys can't. It's minor but it's clearly not perfect. Are you sure the pics are labelled correctly? It looks fine at 2 weeks but worse at 2 months.

Offline polpolski

hi OP, i understand what you mean.
when you put you arms out it looks flat right? but otherwise theres this puffiness. and also it kinda feels hollow under the nipples. Im about 2 years post op and i feel the same way and that my puffy nipples are back (cant wear thin light coloured shirts either) and thats why im back here. 
im thinking it has something to do with the skin not being firm but i might go back for another consultation

hammer

My thumb nails get stress wrinkles in them, the more stressed I am the more wrinkles that I get in them! I kid you not, this is actually what I've been told by more then one doctor, but you know what, I do? Nothing but try to live a life with less stress! People ask about the wrinkles and I just tell them what causes them, they find it hard to believe, but that is much easier than trying to hid them or being  embarrassed over such a small  imperfection!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024