Author Topic: Nervous!  (Read 3449 times)

Offline Turbotime15

• Posting Member
Having my surgery done with Dr lebowitz soon. I'm 6ft2 190 pounds and have had puffy nipples for as long as I can remember and I've been miserable ever since. I'm the sweat shirt guy. I don't have breasts I just have puffy nips. Is just removing the gland and no lipo going to help me? I trust this guy but I'm just not convinced my nipples are gonna be flat!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You should notice an immediate change for the better.  But sometimes a period of post operative swelling develops and it appears that the tissue is re-growing.  Be patient, The swelling will slowly diminish and the eventual result will  be more like what you saw immediately after surgery. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline Turbotime15

• Posting Member
You should notice an immediate change for the better.  But sometimes a period of post operative swelling develops and it appears that the tissue is re-growing.  Be patient, The swelling will slowly diminish and the eventual result will  be more like what you saw immediately after surgery.

I had my surgery done yesterday. Was done under local and actually was pretty incredible. Didn't feel a thing and they were really fantastic people. I can't take my vest off till tomorrow when I go back for my first bandage change, but https://www.instagram.com/p/BQlQsvNDrvc/   this is me. I'm excited to see how it's healing. I don't take pain killers and the pain is minimal. Very excited!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I don't know about you, but I found that the things I worried about most, never happened.  Hopefully you will have an uneventful recovery and little to no post operative swelling.

hammer

I have been through 8 surgeries, however non have been for gyno. 3 have been major back surgeries and 2 were total knee replacements and 3 were about the same as getting gyno.

I recovered from them all as I should have, in the time that was figured that was needed. The main thing you need to do is follow all the post op instructions, and not try to rush your recovery by doing things that can harm you, and give yourself time to heal!

Offline Turbotime15

• Posting Member
So far so good guys just went for my bandage change and he drained a tiny bit of fluid from each side. Can't wait to see what the coming weeks brings! 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Good luck!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024