Author Topic: Consultation with Karidis - Excellent  (Read 1875 times)

Offline Life's too short

• Bronze Member
You get to a point with this condition where you realize, it needs to be addressed and it needs to be done with surgery, at any cost! Denial is a strong endless spiral of disappointment.

I was booked to go travelling this summer, after endless efforts to lose weight my thinking my moobs would fade.. they are still far too for somebody of my weight.

I was always overweight until I was around 20 I started muay thai and got into fantastic shape, the shape of my life - but still had moobs! They held me back in every way.. I was so depressed and ended up putting on 10 stone with an eating disorder! Now I am on the way back down and have lost 8 stone but the gyno will always be there unless it's removed properly!

I accepted that It's huge problem and have beat myself up for not realizing sooner. I decided to postpone my travels and deal with this properly spending half my travel budget on surgery with Karidis (yet to be booked). I'd rather travel with a flat (ish) chest wearing only a t shirt than travel with moobs wearing vests tucked into my boxers and tightened with a belt which I do every day of my life even in blistering heat. Besides I really hope to get to know some cute exotic girl while I'm away and don't want this horrible condition to hold me back any longer, particularly in bed!

I went to see Ravi Jain first.. guy was amateur. Karidis made me feel like the whole process of surgery and recovery would be a walk in the park.

There's so many reviews about this guy and I'm confident he's the most reputable Dr I can find.

Before I decided to delay my travels I made one last desperate attempt to get the gyno done cheaply and quickly with Adam Kalecinski in Poland, booked the flights and all but then realized it was a bad idea with his recent mal practice hearing and a have sneaky suspicion that negative reviews have been removed from the internet... I decided to pay £4k more and get it done in the UK with a reputable Dr like Karidis, delaying my travels for 6 months.

Sure Karidis is not 100% good reviews, although close. But for me his experience in gyno is the deal breaker.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 05:12:54 PM by Life's too short »

Offline a89dlp

• Posting Member
Hey mate I'm 5 days post op with karadis best descion of my life (will upload all pre and post op pics when fully healed )  , from consultation to today everything is taking care off verrrry professional approach from his whole team.

I was the same as yourself denial for years "it will sort itself out" then the realisation actually it won't , my advice don't look back and book !

Offline Life's too short

• Bronze Member
Glad to hear it went well, can you get the compression vest on and off alright on your own? Would be keen to see pics. 

Offline a89dlp

• Posting Member
Erm for the first three days i didnt attempt but would have said yes i could have but would have worried about complications day 4 i could, will
Update all pics and
Give a deatialed breakdown
Of a timeline of events soon!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024