Author Topic: How bad is this ?  (Read 2298 times)

Offline thisizmamy

hello guys , Im wondering how bad my gyno is . please share any toughts , I really appreciate it .
I had Gyno as long as I can remember.
im 24 years old .
5.9` tall and 194lbs .
http://imgur.com/a/2l3Dz

hammer

How bad is what?

I think you need to find something else to worry about young man, you look fine.

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
I agree with hammer..
The problem is only that you have more weight (and a lot fat).
If you want to do something for your body, eat healthy and do excercise.
Believe me, gyno surgery wont solve any problem, because you dont have.. except if you want to throw your money.

steven618

what exactly am I to look at I see nothing wrong:) 

Offline thisizmamy

How bad is what?

I think you need to find something else to worry about young man, you look fine.
I agree with hammer..
The problem is only that you have more weight (and a lot fat).
If you want to do something for your body, eat healthy and do excercise.
Believe me, gyno surgery wont solve any problem, because you dont have.. except if you want to throw your money.

what exactly am I to look at I see nothing wrong:)

thank you for the response hammer and all others .
well I've got huge areola , that's what killing me .
here some pictures of me 2years ago when I was sitting on 154lbs and another one on165lbs , could u guys confirm of no gyno in these pictures too ?
I just wanted to make an appoinment for the surgen ,
http://imgur.com/a/CUb92

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
No gyno at all. You confirm what i said. Loose weight (focus on fat and you will see better results than when you were 153lbs or 165. 
The only "problem" is you do have a little bit bigger areola, but really, i can count till tomorrow areas in our body that arent 100% perfect. Why did you focus on your areolas?

Offline thisizmamy

No gyno at all. You confirm what i said. Loose weight (focus on fat and you will see better results than when you were 153lbs or 165.
The only "problem" is you do have a little bit bigger areola, but really, i can count till tomorrow areas in our body that arent 100% perfect. Why did you focus on your areolas?
I really Appreciate your honest opinion man , its a big relief to me .
Im not satisfied with my areloas because I see big dudes with super huge belly and tons of body fat and still their areolas are super small . is that genetic or something ? how do they get those ?

steven618

flat chest big areolas, mild breasts mild areola, big breasts big areola. count the blessings on that :)

Offline Stevew87

• Bronze Member
I have a similar issue to you but i think my aerolas are bigger and the puffiness that is making them look worse. I think your chest looks pretty good to be honest. Areola reduction surgery alone luckily isn't too much (from good surgeons as well). I think you should hit the gym then see how you feel.

hammer

I agree with the others, hit the gym, and also, eat rught too!

Good luck!

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
Its their construction of body..
Some have small areola and big chest, some other have bigger areolas but normal chest.. Your body (and areola) are in the zone of "normal". But im totally sure that if you lost fat, they will look smaller (shrink a little) due to the fat you do have now there and make them look bigger. Even though if we can say a "perfect" areola takes 9/10 yours take 6/10 now, with the fat you do have.
Honestly, me and all others dont say it to comfort you, neither because we are in worst or better position. Dont look the perfection -there isnt out there, just do excerice because only this you need and you will achieve the best. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024