Author Topic: Hello all..  (Read 2313 times)

Offline Bantam

• Posting Member
Hello all,
27 year old Gyne sufferer from Yorkshire here. I have been suffering from gynecomastia for about 10-12 years. I think it is finally time I did something about it! As you all know, the social and emotional impact can and has been huge. Quick trips in and out of the changing rooms during college, gym and anywhere that requires me to take my top off. It recently came to a head though at the arrival of my beautiful baby boy a year ago. My wife suggested I take him swimming. I wasnt so sure. She understands how I feel but I felt so horrible, upset and selfish thinking about myself in the changing rooms and in the pool rather then enjoying the time with him. We had a long chat about my Gyne a few days ago and we both think now is the time for surgery. I have yoyo-ed with my weight for a few years but no matter what weight I am my chest has remained the same (photos below). I have booked a consultation with Dr. Nurein in a few days.  Hopefully this is the first step to a new me for me and my family. Thank you all for reading.
Bantam 

Offline Johnnyessex

• Posting Member
I’ve got my surgery tomorrow, crapping myself but also excited. I will let you know my experience

Offline Bantam

• Posting Member
I’ve got my surgery tomorrow, crapping mynself but also excited. I will let you know my experience

Hi Johnny!

Who are you having your surgery with? Is your Gyne similar to mine? And the absolute best of luck to you mate! A new you starts tomorrow eh? 👍👍

Offline MCR

Hi guys, I had my surgery 2 days ago with <a class="underlinelink" href="https://www.gynecomastia.org/doctors/dr-hassan-nurein/profile">Dr. Nurein[/url]. The whole process only took 40 minutes (gland excision only) and was completely painless - don’t worry about it! <a class="underlinelink" href="https://www.gynecomastia.org/doctors/dr-hassan-nurein/profile">Dr. Nurein[/url] did a great job and the wounds looks extremely neat and are healing well. I’ve experienced no pain post-op, just some chest stiffness as if having done a tough gym workout. I have my follow up in 3 weeks to have stitches removed and I’ll be wearing the compression garment for 4 weeks. Too early to say but the results look to be fantastic.

Best of luck for your surgery with <a class="underlinelink" href="https://www.gynecomastia.org/doctors/dr-hassan-nurein/profile">Dr. Nurein[/url] if you decide to go ahead with him!

Offline Bob11

Hi Bantam

Looking at your photo on the right you should have good results and get your chest the way you want. My only advise is do lots of research and make sure you are confident with the surgeon you decide on.

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
I’ve got my surgery tomorrow, crapping mynself but also excited. I will let you know my experience

Hi Johnny!

Who are you having your surgery with? Is your Gyne similar to mine? And the absolute best of luck to you mate! A new you starts tomorrow eh? 👍👍

Hi man. Do you have the post op piccies? Quite interested to see and hear experience as I'm considering seeing him shortly. Fellow Yorkshire man here too ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024