Author Topic: im new..my gyno pics  (Read 6920 times)

Offline whatitis08

• Posting Member
Well I'm 17 about 5'10", 140 lbs, and I've had gyno since I was about 12 or 13. I am in pretty good shape and have tried for the last couple of years to improve my gyno by excercise and working out and all that, yet I dont think it will ever go away on its on.  It has been a real emotional burden, espically in the summer time when it comes to going to the beach and stuff. I have been reading up on this site about surgery and other people's expierences with it, what all is involved, etc.  I think I would be a good candidate for surgery beacuse I have low body fat and my gyno is mostly just galdial tissue ( the left side has a little more tissue than the right). I dont think it would be too hard of a procedure condering my case looks alot smaller than some of the others I have seen on this site. Any feedback/advice you guys could give me would really help me out alot. I have yet to talk to a doctor or my parents about surgery, tho I am pretty sure my parents would understand and have no trouble paying for it if that is the best route to take.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

Heres a Pic, I can add more if you like.
http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL1182/4095304/8528183/115339491.jpg

Offline whatitis08

• Posting Member
ah well it must be a bad angle, sorry. I'll post some better close up pics and stuff tommorow. It was kinda cold when I took that pic too cuz my nipples are ususally puffy looking, not like they are in that pic. I have about a 1 inch size mass of glandial tussue under my right nipple and about a 1 and 1/2 inch under my left.  It may not appear that bad in the pic, I think its just the angle, but it is very obvious in person.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Ya know dude, it's a bit hard to tell from that pic if you even have gyno.

Yep... ya gotta post some more pics at different angles. RHS, LHS.... etc.

John.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 09:58:31 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline whatitis08

• Posting Member
okay here are the other pics, sorry about the delay.

I should note that it was sorta cold when I took these so the nipples arnt as puffy as they are sometimes.

Front
http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL1182/4095304/8528183/115570211.jpg

Right Side
http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL1182/4095304/8528183/115570205.jpg

Left Side
http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL1182/4095304/8528183/115570196.jpg

Offline opkcz

• Posting Member
You've probably heard this before, but it doesn't really look that bad.  And you gotta ask if its worth the possible side-effects of surgery.  There is some puffiness, but I'm sure a lot of post-ops here wish they looked like you.

That said, I think you're case being easy work for a 'good' surgeron.  IMO some UAL or other lipo that shrinks the gland would be adequate.  No need to get it cut out.

I'm no doctor though.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I can hear it now, "dude, I'd kill for a chest like that," and "dude, you don't have it."

I see a small cone shape to your areola.  Very mild case, but I vote.......Yes!

Offline whatitis08

• Posting Member
thanks for the postive comments...yes my case does seem to be small compared to many, yet It is still very noticable when waring only one shirt or a plain shirt. It doesnt look as bad as it used to, considering i used to be a bit "chunky" i guess you could call it. I wasnt really fat but I was carring around some extra fat at about 160  lbs or so. Now that I dropped down to 140 and am building alot of muscle, it has made a huge difference. I will probably work my weight back up to where I was, only in all muscle and no fat. So far im doing well with that. Still, I don't belive anything I do from this point on will improve my gyne that much. So if surgey will get rid of this, I would be willing to go for it. I am in very good health, with no known health problems, so what are the main risks of surgey if done by a  "good" surgeon?

Offline CanNick

• Posting Member
Ya looks very mild but your right I dont think there is anything exercise wise you could really do to eliminate the problem. If you have the cash I would say get it fixed ASAP just so you dont ever have to worry about it again.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
very mild, but its there...
... and the saga continues

Offline Grandpa Bambu

So what are the main risks of surgey if done by a  "good" surgeon?

You say 'good' surgeon....  Even if you hire a 'good' PS with excellent credentials, that doesn't guarantee you a successful operation. Any surgery is a risk, a gamble.

The main risk that I would be concerned about is that you would be worse off after surgery. With that I mean, you could end up having a concave chest. A concave chest is the result of the surgeon removing too much gland and/or fat tissue.

There could be a number of complications resulting from surgery. You could even die on the cutting table. Highly unlikely, but it could happen.

Anyways, if life is totally unmanageable as a result of your slight Gyne, then surgery my be an option for you. Just keep in mind the risks involved.

Good Luck...

John.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 01:13:52 PM by Bambu »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Excellent post Bambu.  I haven't had surgery because I want to loose my weight.  I've lost 50 pounds in the last 6 months.  

I wear one t-shirt in public and go swimming in crowded pools, all the time. I'm 33 and it's not even close to the problem for me as it was when I was a kid.

That being said, I'm still getting the surgery after another 20 pounds comes off.

Good post Bambu.

Offline GuckFyno

• Bronze Member
Nah man that isn't bad at all.  A trained eye can see that you have a minor case but the average person isn't gonna think anything of it. If you really want to get rid of it I would go to an endo get your hormones checked and look into non-surgical treatments since you are still young. Funny enough it looks very similar to mine so I'm being hypocritical here telling you not to worry about it.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Nah man that isn't bad at all.

Very true....  However, the psychological pain that is caused by Gyne can be just as strong as with a mild case than that of a severe case. Gyne is Gyne and is an emotional burden at any level of severity!

John.

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member
 >:( >:(
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Very mild case but gyne's there ...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024