Author Topic: Growing and accepting  (Read 6660 times)

steven618

Well...I have posted a few times and those few times I voice my concern in regards to growing at 31 and being weary of why and how much more it will. I was filling an a cup and have now begun spilling out of that and moved on to a 36b that I mildly am filling. The pains and soreness continue that I have begun to associate with growth spurts and am accepting of this as I personally don't care. And am ok with my body. I'm healthy far as I know I got a beautiful wife job and income could be better but other than small things life is great. I'm not trying to toot a horn that' been honked in me discussing this just know to those who may be browsing and hoping to feel better for self in the light of substantial growth as to where it' becoming obvious to others not just self, that it does not define you, it doesn' create the image of who you are. And never let an insecurity pay for a surgeon's vacation is my motto. Whether you're a full a b c d g h whatever cup, keep the head up and feet forward and f anyone who has something to say. As awkward as it may sound any man can be a man but it takes a strong man to have breasts and not let it break him down. Anyways idk how much more I'll grow but whatever it may be this place provides the solace when I need it happy Monday yall

Offline Busty

.I was filling an a cup and have now begun spilling out of that and moved on to a 36b that I mildly am filling. . And am ok with my body. I'm healthy far as I know I got a beautiful wife job and income could be better but other than small things life is great. I'm not trying to toot a horn that' been honked in me discussing this just know to those who may be browsing and hoping to feel better for self in the light of substantial growth as to where it' becoming obvious to others not just self, that it does not define you, it doesn' create the image of who you are. And never let an insecurity pay for a surgeon's vacation is my motto.

And you are blessed with feminine breasts that keep growing bigger.  I am happy for you.

steven618

Thank you idk if I'd call it a blessing to having continuing growing breasts but I am blessed in assumably good health and a forum such as this for when I get insecure and nervous to have reassurance and encouragement. Going on vacation in August and leaning over standing up they jiggle so much and have an obvious curve to them now but standing up still somewhat pectoral like but sitting and leaning and arms out when sitting there's definite projection creases and jiggle just hope np one looks at me funny as I honestly do not see many men in shape with breasts and last thing I want is people thinking I'm on roids or hormones

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi Steven,
Look around you.  In a mixed age group 50-70% have some degree of gynecomastia.  Go to a nudist resort for vacation.  You can jiggle all you want and nobody notices.  Have fun.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Haha my wife and I are not interested at all in a nudist resort. However we are going back to couples negril in Jamaica where they have a fence and on the other side is their nudist portion of the resort that you have to at times walk by to get to activities. I took my fair share of looking. Not one guy have boobs lol. I should also note I am not considering a cup and smaller boobs as they are typically completely disguisable and not noticeable on most bodies imo.

Hanging around here you will likely experience that degree of upset about gynecomastia doesn't correlate with size.  Some guys with puffy nipples and so little growth they have to ask since they are the only one that can see it have maximam fear and shame and anxiety about them. 

Couples negril is not a "nudist club" is the sense I am using it.  That is a resort for young hot jet set with lots of sex to the best of my knowlwedge.   In the USA, Canada and Europe the nudist clubs are not sex clubs, they are family clubs.  You see all ages and don't have people hiding becasue of body fear of not being desireable for sex.  Who comes out of the woodwork when there is no sex risk might surprise you. 

Offline Busty

Did either or both you and your wife go topless?

Offline SideSet

So, your wife was OK with you showing your boobs?

aboywithgirls

I can say that my wife doesn't want me going topless or braless. We're about the same size. If we go to the beach , I wear a tankini with  built in bra cups. It looks like a tank top but the girls are covered and supported. 

Offline SideSet

That makes sense, ABWG.  Maybe the two of you could go to a topless beach?

hammer

Steven, ABWG and I are the same size basically as far as cup size goes. I wear a 46H bra and there are a few of us men that are unusually big breasted as far as the size of men's breast size goes, but for me its because I lost my testicles in my 30's.

Offline SideSet

I would never go topless on a beach!

hammer

I always wear a hat too, even if I'm not on a beach, I started wearing a hat as a young man on the farm out in the hot sun out in in field baling hay, and I've worn a hat ever since. 

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Me to Hammer!  I never mow or edge the yard or work in the garden without a hat!  However bra or bikini top is the norm but optional. 
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Johndoe1

I haven't been topless on a beach since I was in my pre-teens. And that was YEARS ago. I am seeing more and more men with gynecomastia who need support, not just some fat on their chest. That makes my DD's easier for me to accept and to wear a bra. My anxiety level overall about my chest and bras specifically has greatly reduced knowing that my chest isn't doing what some are doing. It brings a piece of mind.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Busty

DD, you not only have breasts like a woman, but bigger than many women.  It is good that you have come to except them, and now where a bra like a woman 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024