Author Topic: Time between Consultation and Surgery  (Read 1177 times)

Offline hauser99

• Posting Member
Just a question for the people that have had surgery with Karidis regarding the time between your consultation and your surgery. 
I'm planning on losing about 20 pounds before surgery so looking at around September for the op. I was thinking of having the consultation some time this month as I'm in the London area for work.
Are you able to book the surgery for a few months down the line after your consultation?
Cheers

Offline wakenbake123

• Posting Member
From what I can tell all surgeons are incredibly busy, so it would be advisable to get the consultation as soon as possible and book months in advance, particulary if you have dates already in mind. When i tried to book with Dr Vijh there were only certain dates available across 6 month period and Karidis is a lot busier.

Consultation is just to clarify that you have gyno and that you fully understand what the procedure will be, it will be gland removal and lipo regardless of what weight you loss unless you are already very low b/f where it will be glad removal. 

Normally same price regardless. They mark you up on the day, so all he needs to do is check for gland tissue. I

Offline hauser99

• Posting Member
Thanks for the information, much appreciated.

Offline Life's too short

• Bronze Member
After my consultation they asked me when I'd like to have surgery I said in 6 weeks time and they had both the tuesday and the thursday available for that week (his operating days) available. I shouldn't imagine it will be a big problem at all. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024