Author Topic: Is this gyno or just excess fat?  (Read 1449 times)

Offline Chbz8

Hello. I am 28 years old, 5'10" and about 160 lbs. I have recently started exercising again and am wondering if this is gyno and requires surgery or if you think it's fat that will go away with diet and exercise. Thank you!

hammer

I'm a 60 year old and when I was 28 I could bench around 400 or more and my chest made yours look like a little kids! We called it  pictorial muscle! If you watch NCIS LA you can l check out LL COOL J he has it!
Now maybe, just maybe you might just be getting yours now if you are working out right!
I mean this with no disrespect!

Offline Chbz8

I'm a 60 year old and when I was 28 I could bench around 400 or more and my chest made yours look like a little kids! We called it  pictorial muscle! If you watch NCIS LA you can l check out LL COOL J he has it!
Now maybe, just maybe you might just be getting yours now if you are working out right!

I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about.

Any opinions on gyno vs fat would be appreciated!

hammer

I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about.

Any opinions on gyno vs fat would be appreciated!

What I am talking about, is if you have been working out you might be building pictorial muscle on your chest!
Gynecomastia is male breast enlargement! This can be caused by fat or breast tissue and both and the term gynecomastia is used to describe it no matter what it is made up with!

So, you ask, Gino or fat? And the answer could be yes, however your chest is still very flat compared to most men who post here on the forum!

To answer your questions as far as if it is breast tissue or fat, it can't be properly identified in a picture!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024