Author Topic: Hi Guys  (Read 3824 times)

Offline ace

• Bronze Member
Have joined this site for over a month now and just trying to catch up on all the posts by doing background reading - and have learnt a great deal !

I got  flabby pecs by taking Proscar /Propecia for hairloss for a month, a couple of years back. But after having seen some of the pics on here, i'm thinking that perhaps mine is not that bad, or minor at the least.

What I wanted to check was can gyno return in the same area once it has been removed via operation?

Thanx
Ace

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
It can do yes.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Hi Ace

sorry to hear that you got your gyno from hairloss meds. I took herbal stuff to mimic propecia and got the same result gyno. I used to visit hairlosshelp.com  and most people used to say it was rare to get gyno from those meds. Im sure instances of gyno are much higher than acknowgled.

Anyway to answer your question. Their is always a chance of the gland regrowing even once its been reduced. I think the chances are alot slimmer of it coming back after surgery but still a possiblty.

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
I think its rare for the gland to grow back and i dont think the gland will grow back to the original size if it does come back.

anyway welcome m8

chris.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 08:25:59 AM by chestrockwell »

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
Gland will really only grow back if your hormones are out of whack, thats why some people see an endoctinologist first.  If you got gyne through hairloss products then i very much doubt it would grow back again
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Welcome ...
I think once you have an excission to remove the gand it should not come back , though you may get psudoegyncemoastia ( spelt wrong probs) if u don't keep fit and eat healthy :) .

Offline ace

• Bronze Member
Hi Ace

Im sure instances of gyno are much higher than acknowgled.

Yep, I think hairloss meds classify gyno as a low /v. low side effect, although from the boards etc quite a high percentage experience it. I'm surprised you got the same effects from herbal substitute.

Anyway thanx guys, you have been helpful in answering and welcoming. I'll post a couple of pix by the weekend and would welcome ur comments.

Thanx again.

Ace

Offline ace

• Bronze Member

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Looking at your pics i would say that you have a very mild case of gynecomastia . I don't think you need to worry about the gyne returning once remved. Your chest does not look too fat and the gand seems small.....good luck
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 10:26:43 AM by markashleigh1979 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024