Author Topic: uk2000?  (Read 3905 times)

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
has that massager arrived yet and if so is it any good with the scar tissue?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 07:24:06 AM by stonecold »

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
they were out of stock ,and its just come back in.  they said they have posted it to me now.  so just waiting.

i think i needed it, get fed up with using fingers to massage, gets tiring.  also i got massive build up of scar tissue on 1 side, so the massager is wot im gna use for it.
gna start of rubbing coco butter with vit e, into my chest, then use the massager to break it all down.

i let u knw wot its like.
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Hi UK200,
Do you have any pics i could see?

Offline markashleigh1979

sorry...just in case you are confused.

I would like pics of the post op gyne not recent holiday snaps  ;D.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!

Offline markashleigh1979

Looks good. You bought loads of t-shirts yet ? :)

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
Yo stonecold and fellow people, buy that massage roller.  its brilliant.  saves hurting yr fingers.
u can actually pin point certain areas on the chest and apply as much pressure as u want.  for £10 its the lick, a must   , makes massaging so easy.
the main benefit of it u can apply more pressure with it than u can wit yr fingers.

i whack some palmers coco butter in with my chest, then use the roller to massage/  i actually massage for longer now as my hands dont get tired  ;D

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
gonna order now thanks. Hows it compare to that proper massage you had?

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
well u cant beat having a proper massage where u just lie back and relax,  but this massage roller is good.  u just roll away in circular motions and apply as much pressure as u want.  u can also use it anywhere on the body u want.

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
Yo stonecold and fellow people, buy that massage roller.  its brilliant.  saves hurting yr fingers.
u can actually pin point certain areas on the chest and apply as much pressure as u want.  for £10 its the lick, a must   , makes massaging so easy.
the main benefit of it u can apply more pressure with it than u can wit yr fingers.

i whack some palmers coco butter in with my chest, then use the roller to massage/  i actually massage for longer now as my hands dont get tired  ;D

were did you get it from bro?

Offline Taz

• Bronze Member
  • Free at last
"London Singh"... kidha bhaji!  I went up to brum to get Levick'd instead of opting for grob or karadis.

My results are kinda like yours, except I seem to have put a fair bit of fat on each side, and have only had 1 op (so far).

From the pics you still look like you're healing from the last op, I know everyone says this but give it some more time. From what I can see it doesn't look like you'd need much of a change to get things to a good state.

Do you have any pre op pics? would be interesting to see how you've progressed.

Taz

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
chestrock my digital partner in crime :)  go to www.play.com  and do a search on massage,   and u will find it.  its called the omni roller and its £9.99   defo worth the buy.

kidda taz, nah dude i aint got no pre op pics.  im very sure i still got more gland on 1 side that looks bigger.  as nearly all my swelling has gone, and i just got scar tissue built up.
im gna give it time now and let my body heal,  get back in the gym and then re-evaluate the situation.  tho i get the feeling i may need some minor touching up to get things right.  however im due to see karidis 2mrw for a follow up so will discuss wit him.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024