Author Topic: My Andractim Experiment  (Read 20316 times)

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
Here's another Andractim diary, some specs:

I'm 18, 5'7, 142 pounds. I lift, run cross country, and track but have had gyn since before I was 10. I attribute my gyn to the asthma steroid medications I was put on at an early age, hence the reason I had it before puberty. I have heard similar cases of people who have had gyn from an early age because of their asthma meds. I'm no longer on the same steroids though. So I blieve my gyn isn't an ongoing problem but the remenents of a former horomone problem.

Andractim got here in about a week. Comes in a nice brown envelope that fit in my mailbox. Two tubes of andractim and PSA test. The test is SUPER easy. It has a needle that you punch a button to press down into the skin, but I seriously didn't feel it. Don't be worried about that.

Day 1: I applied Andractim when I woke up. I massaged it real good into the skin over my nipple and around my boobs. I saw people around here say that you should just let it sit, but the directions say to message thouroughly.

pics http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/yankers918/my_photos

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
Day 2: I get excited everytime I apply the stuff. I can't wait to see if I get good results.

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
Day 3: Nothing new to post. No changes to my health or mood. I have been noticing that the andractim leaves a little whitish residue on your chest, so I rubbed it in real good this morning.

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
Day 4: No noticeable changes yet. Did you guys who have had results from andractim get much sensitivity early on in the useage?

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
Day 5: I've noticed increases sensitivity in my right nipple from time to time. not so much in my left, but my right is bigger I believe. I feel like the gland is softer and some breast fat may be down, but nothing easily noticeable.

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
Day 6: I get sensitivity in the mornings when I wake up, but none really after that. Anyway, the gland/breast area has shrunk noticeably. It's not an aesthetic change, but I can feel it. When I pinch my nip I feel like I'm getting a hold of less fat. I'm almost sure this is not a placebo, but you never know. Waiting for some noticeable changes over the next week.  :-*

Side Note: My case is almost 100% glandular and muscle from lifting- hardly any fat. The glands are pretty spread, like to my armpit, so I don't think I should expect major changes until later than most people
« Last Edit: February 16, 2005, 01:10:56 PM by Boobs »

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
Day 7: I had sore nips again this morning. Nothing much else has changed from yesterday.

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
day 8: It's been a week since I started the treatment. My nipples are definately sore everyday and the gland is alot less dense and easier to roll around between my fingers, but it's still the same shape basically. No visible changes yet, but I still got alot of hope for this treatment. The key is patience.

Also, no changes to health or mood or any side effects. I can definately pump more on the bench.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2005, 11:20:26 AM by Boobs »

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
day 9: Usually I apply my andractim at 7 or so in the morning, but today I didn't get a chance till 12 because I slept in so long. But I would say no big changes today.

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
day 10: I looked at Andractim_tests diary, and my case seems to be similar to his. I'm just waiting for the gland to break up really. I have sensitivity almost everyday so that's a good sign. The gland definately feels a more broken up but I'm hoping it continues.

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
day 11: I woke up and when I felt my nipples both of them were quite sore. The gland continues to feel less dense, but retains it's same basic shape. The wait continues before it finally starts decintigrating.

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
Day 12: DUDES, I'm so excited today. My gland has been hurting almost non-stop, which I'm really glad about. When I felt it today it felt like I could almost rip the gland in half it's so soft and broken up. I might be overreacting, but it's a definite and encouraging change. Still not much change in looks, but man I'm impressed. Praise God.

Offline fubister

• Posting Member
good to hear, keep us posted!

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
day 13: howdy ho. about the same as yesterday. continued soreness and gland break down. I've noticed it remains sore when I'm not touching it and then it stops being sore after I start to squeeze the gland.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 03:30:02 PM by Boobs »

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
day 14: No major changes in the past day or so. It continues to remain sensitive. I would say I'm close to halfway done with the first tube (it goes slower than you think).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024