Author Topic: Gyne will never know.  (Read 2841 times)

Offline lohan123

• Posting Member
Hello, I am a 17 yr. old male from Costa Rica, I've suffered from gynecomastia since I was probably 13 (I just turned 17) So I'm already losing my faith that it'll eventually disappear.
I am 6'0'' tall and weight about 137 pounds so yes I'm skinny, I've never worked out but if never been obese in any sort, I can't afford a surgery and probably never will get one, I'll have to save like 20 years... but meh is not a sever case of gyno that I know, but enough to get bothered for.

I have a few questions, in my mild case
Anyone of you with a similar situation have exercised and have the glands kinda camouflaged with the pecs?

Is there a small possibility that they'll go away?

Offline bob-ad

• Posting Member
Same thing. Stand up tall and look. - - - The pictures that seem to show something there are when you were slightly bending forward. Stand up tall and erect and proud, Then take the pictures. what I can see there is less than mine and when I stand tall I look like an old man that works out.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
IT dosent matter how you stand its going to look the same regardless.

Your case is exactly like mine and I'm 17 as well. I'm booked for a consultation with a PS for Jan.4th.

The big question is how long have you had it for? If its been more then two years I doubt it will go away by itself.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
that's what my post op pics look like
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024